Voting, Greatest Gamecock (Final Four): (1) George Rogers vs. (1) Clint Mathis

Who wins?

• George Rogers

Votes: 124 96.9%
  • Clint Mathis

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too bad the seeding was screwed up. A final 4 without Connor Shaw isn't right. Mathis is a great Gamecock, but not in Shaw's class. Final four should have been A'ja, Roth, Big George, and Shaw. Dividing the regionals by sport was the problem. Next time just seed them 1-64 regardless of sport. I feel confident that if it had been done that way that Final Four would have been the same except Mathis would be out and Shaw would be in. Really doesn't matter because Big George will win by a landslide, maybe even unanimously.

Reactions: Expro19
Too bad the seeding was screwed up. A final 4 without Connor Shaw isn't right. Mathis is a great Gamecock, but not in Shaw's class. Final four should have been A'ja, Roth, Big George, and Shaw. Dividing the regionals by sport was the problem. Next time just seed them 1-64 regardless of sport. I feel confident that if it had been done that way that Final Four would have been the same except Mathis would be out and Shaw would be in. Really doesn't matter because Big George will win by a landslide, maybe even unanimously.
My final four would have been A'ja, John Roche, George Rogers, and Roth

My final four would have been A'ja, John Roche, George Rogers, and Roth
Hard to not PUT "Never lose to Taters" Clowney.. THE HIT.. #1 overall draft choice... #1 overall recruit in country... I would have to go my final four, Rogers (No Brainer) Roth (or JBJ) National titles AJA National Title, Clowney.. Sorry, was a Roch Ribock Riker Joyce etc etc fan as a kid, but IMO the above are Greatest Gamecocks of all time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT