ADVERTISEMENT

WAAYYY OT HERE (i.e. NOBODY'S MAKIN' ANYBODY READ THIS - NOR COMMENT!!!) But to ANY of you Eddie Van Halen admirers herein such as your truly...

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
This is WITHOUT A DOUBT the most awesomely impressive Eruption re-play that I personally have EVER seen or HEARD!!!

What say you that even remotely comprehend my point here...

And if anyone of you feel the necessity to post your opinion of this thread being totally out of place in regards to anything related to The UofSC, please be aware that I haven't within even the slightest of slights made you read/review this thread!!!

This is WITHOUT A DOUBT the most awesomely impressive Eruption re-play that I personally have EVER seen or HEARD!!!

And if anyone of you feel the necessity to post your opinion of this thread being totally out of place in regards to anything related to The UofSC, please be aware that I haven't within even the slightest of slights made you read/review this thread!!!
Have a listen to Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Scuttle Buttin"" then check this out.

Unbelievable!!!

Very talented young lady. Still....nobody played it better than Eddie or even knew that style of playing a guitar like Eddie. RIP Eddie

Reactions: Gaimcock
I'm really dating myself here, but this harks me back to the days of listening to Jean Luc_Ponty.
If this name is new to you, check out his Youtube video Live Montreal Jazz Festival 1982.

And yes, the girl playing Eruption is bad ass.

So it goes full circle? Ed started out playing classical on the piano (then drums).
And there's this square wave connection between stringed instruments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT