ADVERTISEMENT

Walt Deptula

masterjet90

Sep 30, 2001
The man is Ripping the Mighty ACC to no end.. Even said last night that it was man (SC) vs Boys (Duke).. Said the ACC is Soft.. Said it may be the worse season in ACC Basketball History..

When I see Walt Deptula, I think of Deputy Dog...

images

Along this line, Vandy would have avanced had it not been for a bone-headed play at the end. And that no-call (obvious charge by UNC) UNC benefited from against Arkansas probably kept UNC in it and denied advancement to another SEC team. We could have had 5 teams in the Sweet 16 to their none. That UNC charge was the worst no-call I've ever seen in all the years I've been watching the tournament, and I'm 66.

Reactions: Cybercock
Along this line, Vandy would have avanced had it not been for a bone-headed play at the end. And that no-call (obvious charge by UNC) UNC benefited from against Arkansas probably kept UNC in it and denied advancement to another SEC team. We could have had 5 teams in the Sweet 16 to their none. That UNC charge was the worst no-call I've ever seen in all the years I've been watching the tournament, and I'm 66.
I haven't seen the replay....but Tarhole fan were claiming Berry got pushed from behind.

The man is Ripping the Mighty ACC to no end.. Even said last night that it was man (SC) vs Boys (Duke).. Said the ACC is Soft.. Said it may be the worse season in ACC Basketball History..
Chalk it up to the Karma that you get by congratulating yourselves ALL YEAR about how great the league was when clearly it wasn't

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT