ADVERTISEMENT

Waste Management Phoenix Open

CarolinaHeaven

Dec 16, 2006
What a name for a golf tournament! LOL Maybe ole Tiger can win it and look back at it as his return to form, or a further sign of going down the crapper!(Not a knock on him, just heard funny name on ESPN this morning.) My favorite race car driver used to be Dick Trickle! He may have needed Flomax!

There is ZERO chance Tiger wins. He hasn't played this course in 14 years. I am interested to see if he has re-learned how to chip yet.

I'm getting a feeling that here pretty soon I'm gonna have to run out of my office & go do some waste management, myself.

Originally posted by CarolinaHeaven:
What a name for a golf tournament! LOL Maybe ole Tiger can win it and look back at it as his return to form, or a further sign of going down the crapper!(Not a knock on him, just heard funny name on ESPN this morning.) My favorite race car driver used to be Dick Trickle! He may have needed Flomax!
This would be an unbelievable name for a college bowl game. But, I can't see a bowl committee accepting the sponsorship. Could you imagine? Birmingham would like to welcome you to: The Waste Management (i.e. TOILET) Bowl.

Originally posted by Mr CockStrong:

Originally posted by CarolinaHeaven:
This would be an unbelievable name for a college bowl game. But, I can't see a bowl committee accepting the sponsorship. Could you imagine? Birmingham would like to welcome you to: The Waste Management (i.e. TOILET) Bowl.

That would be too good.......and certainly appropriate, imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT