ADVERTISEMENT

Watch ESPN and Sec network+

dansby660

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2004
Now available on direct tv! It's about time they get this straight. Just in time for baseball !
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Anyone with Sling TV, does this deal give you plus as well?

Edit: Doing some googling, according to LSU fans at TigerDroppings this does give you the ability to watch SEC Network + with Sling TV.

So for everyone out their itching for Carolina Baseball, give Sling TV a try. $25 a month and you can cancel whenever if TWC does wind up picking it up.

This post was edited on 2/19 11:25 AM by thanamesjames11

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before. Does DISH have

SEC +? I know it has SECN. I have access to my daughter and SIL's account online.

Anyone know? Would love to be able to watch baseball that way.

GOCOCKS! BEATARK! BEATNE! BEATTAM!

Thanks for the heads up! It was frustrating not being able to see the CofC series. Just checked it out and it's working on my phone and computer now. This is huge! I've made it to the 21st century!
This post was edited on 2/19 3:57 PM by bucketdad

Originally posted by thanamesjames11:

Edit: Doing some googling, according to LSU fans at TigerDroppings this does give you the ability to watch SEC Network + with Sling TV.

So for everyone out their itching for Carolina Baseball, give Sling TV a try. $25 a month and you can cancel whenever if TWC does wind up picking it up.

It's not included in the Sling TV base package. You have to upgrade and bundle and upgrade and bundle and upgrade and bundle and upgrade and bundle and upgrade and bundle. Now you're back to a $100 cable bill.

YES! It DOES WORK now!!!!!!! I am actually watching the replay of the FURMAN game right now!! I guess I just had to wait few days for my subscription to process!!! It wasn't working at first.
This post was edited on 2/19 5:49 PM by ReadR00ster

Originally posted by Cock_Donor:

It's not included in the Sling TV base package. You have to upgrade and bundle and upgrade and bundle and upgrade and bundle and upgrade and bundle and upgrade and bundle. Now you're back to a $100 cable bill.
If you just get the base package and the sports package it's only $25 a month. No contract. You can cancel it after the baseball season for no penalty. It's not as ideal as having U-verse in my area or TWC allowing me to watch these games, but hardly any other options that's not too bad a deal.

No problem Chris it actually just started yesterday. We are no longer left in the dark when it comes to gamecock sports!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Sorry to intrude but having the same problem in LaLa land. Is TWC still
shafting you guys as well as in the 23 states they operate? They are 2nd
largest to Comcast who is buying them and I have written or spoken to both LSU
and SEC understanding TWC is not accepting WatchESPN's offer. Has anything
changed? BTW, always liked that Coach of yours as Spurrier tells it the way it is, and is entertaining when he does...

Also you can add the app pf WatchESPN on your streaming devices or phones and watch it that way if you do not wanna be stuck on the computer.

"Also you can add the app pf WatchESPN on your streaming devices or phones and watch it that way if you do not wanna be stuck on the computer."

Thanks Gamecock and have the app on my IPhone 5 but I still get error message that not available to TWC customers. But it works for you and for your constituents in SC?

Originally posted by who dat tiger:
"Also you can add the app pf WatchESPN on your streaming devices or phones and watch it that way if you do not wanna be stuck on the computer."

Thanks Gamecock and have the app on my IPhone 5 but I still get error message that not available to TWC customers. But it works for you and for your constituents in SC?
Log out of the TimeWarner connection, and then log back in using the Directtv name in the drop down box. I had to signout of Time Warner where I had used it a long time ago, but was still logged onto computer.

Sorry to intrude but having the same problem in LaLa land. Is TWC still
shafting you guys as well as in the 23 states they operate? They are 2nd
largest to Comcast who is buying them and I have written or spoken to both LSU
and SEC understanding TWC is not accepting WatchESPN's offer. Has anything
changed? BTW, always liked that Coach of yours as Spurrier tells it the way it is, and is entertaining when he does...
Yes, TWC is still shafting us. My only option to watch SECN+ program is to switch to DISH and pay like $40 more a month for an expensive tier and sign a two year contract, or Sling TV - which is $25 more a month on top of what I am paying, but it's month to month, no contract, or move to a residence in a neighborhood where they have U-Verse. I haven't looked into Direct TV yet. I just went with Sling TV for the baseball season.

thanks SilverSpur as I tried logging out but couldn't seem to shake TWC, not even logging onto WatchESPN thru facebook. Even if I got to log in with Direct TV, it would take a password which I don't have -right?

"Yes,
TWC is still shafting us"

Thanks for confirming RedROOster. I tried calling TWC corp office for Mr Britt or Marcus to see what their thoughts are but was after 5pm EST. Will try Monday although they might be wrapped up positioning for the Comcast takeover. Perhaps some Gamecocks would also like to complain...

http://corporateofficehq.com/time-warner-cable-corporate-office/

thanks SilverSpur as I tried logging out but couldn't seem to shake TWC, not even logging onto WatchESPN thru facebook. Even if I got to log in with Direct TV, it would take a password which I don't have -right?

"Yes,
TWC is still shafting us"

Thanks for confirming RedROOster. I tried calling TWC corp office for Mr Britt or Marcus to see what their thoughts are but was after 5pm EST. Will try Monday although they might be wrapped up positioning for the Comcast takeover. Perhaps some Gamecocks would also like to complain...

http://corporateofficehq.com/time-warner-cable-corporate-office/

They seem to be impervious to complaints at TWC. The only way I think will change their minds on this is enough people ACTUALLY drop their service instead of making threats. Unfortunately that may be difficult for some people because they have HOA deals. My HOA has a deal with them and HOA would have to get enough votes to drop them and not that many cares about sports or minor college sports to want to change their service.

Thanks and question is who has everyone been complaining to? I've always learned to go to the top and have no problem doing it as I rep over 100 carriers incl the cable cos throughout the US. SEC ESPN is trying to see what other providers are in my area and ha, that's what I do for a living and there is nothing close to TWC speed as FIOS is not available. My problem is that LSU is in Cox area so their home base is covered which is a big difference with you guys. The being in the dark article led me to your website. Are they still in negotiations or ya know?

ADVERTISEMENT