ADVERTISEMENT

Watching on TV....

whoever the guy is that is whistling non-stop....someone needs to bust him in the damn mouth. I dont care who he is pulling for!
L M A O...

giphy.gif

Is it an artificial device of some kind? It sounds the same every time. How annoying! I'm surprised even the Vandy players and coaches don't object.

Reactions: 92Pony
It would be great if he was sitting somewhere not protected by the safety netting and caught a line drive foul ball right in the mouth and everybody around him started cheering.

Reactions: pepsicock
Agree - I was listening in the car on the radio. Was only able to hear about 30 mins. of the game and it was driving me crazy. Surprised no one went after him with a baseball bat.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
Is it an artificial device of some kind? It sounds the same every time. How annoying! I'm surprised even the Vandy players and coaches don't object.
The more I heard it, the more I became convinced that it was just that.

I guess it goes to show how I seriously get into the game. In my coaching days, I rarely heard anything outside the fence. Even when I coached some softball with girls in the dugout screaming their chants directly behind me, I was able to tune them out. Then I read the OP, and from that point on, all I could hear was that idiot whistler. Thanks... it about drove me crazy. :confused:

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT