ADVERTISEMENT

Watson: I am not going to lose to South Carolina

Boys listen, it's only Clemson bragging. Another ACC wannabe that never will. Dabo's BS will definitely catch up with him this year. There is not much to fear anymore from a Clemson team, oh, once every five or six years they will manage a win but that is the norm for any ACC WANNABE FSU bunch like the Taters. Look for the south Fla. pipe line for skill position players to fade away as the Fla. programs including UCF continue to rise. They have more resources than Tillman and will pose a real threat to their recruiting. Looking forward to our win in Willy Brice this year.

Boys listen, it's only Clemson bragging. Another ACC wannabe that never will. Dabo's BS will definitely catch up with him this year. There is not much to fear anymore from a Clemson team, oh, once every five or six years they will manage a win but that is the norm for any ACC WANNABE FSU bunch like the Taters. Look for the south Fla. pipe line for skill position players to fade away as the Fla. programs including UCF continue to rise. They have more resources than Tillman and will pose a real threat to their recruiting. Looking forward to our win in Willy Brice this year.

The norm. Haha. How many times have y'all beat us 5 out of 6? Umm...once. How many times have we spanked y'all several years in a row....lots. Sounds more like a miracle than the norm. Haha. Manifold, u take the cake as the most dilusional shamecock fan I have ever come across.

I mean after watching the whole year of yalls horrible football team last year and how bad your d was, and u still said your shamecocks were gonna beat Clemson 55-10. Haha, that was the most idiotic prediction, even on this board.

Now your saying that UCF is gonna over take Clemson in recruiting? Haha. We better watch out for all their resorces! Another spot on prediction. Wow, your smart. Clemson better just shut down there program cuz UCF is coming. Haha.

manafold's delusional comments/attitude towards Clemson is well documented in DSM-5 The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition

The norm. Haha. How many times have y'all beat us 5 out of 6? Umm...once. How many times have we spanked y'all several years in a row....lots.

lol, another Tillman Tech history lesson. I guess that's the only thing you can do when you've only won one time in the last 7 years.

lol, either they don't teach math at Tillman Tech or you're too stupid to learn it. I suspect the latter.
Evidently your so called degrees in computer engineering/mba doesn't help your reasoning ability. 3 wins(not one as you stated) within the last 7 regular seasons. The 2015 schedule of games haven't been played yet doofus.
"The reason there's so much ignorance is that those who have it(specifically Calicock) are so eager to share it."

Last edited:
Evidently your so called degrees in computer engineering/mba doesn't help your reasoning ability. 3 wins(not one as you stated) within the last 7 regular seasons. The 2015 schedule of games haven't been played yet doofus.
"The reason there's so much ignorance is that those who have it(specifically Calicock) are so eager to share it."
HAHAHAA. Hilarious. A clemsux doofus trying to explain math and is too stupid to see he's totally wrong.

Reactions: CaliCock
HAHAHAA. Hilarious. A clemsux doofus trying to explain math and is too stupid to see he's totally wrong.

Your right he is wrong but so is Calicock. The last 7 seasons would go back to 2008 not 2007 so with the tigers winning 2008,2014 and USC winning 2009-2013 that would still be 2 wins in the last 7 and 3 out of the last 8.

Property values certainly have decreased recently with the infusion of Taters. Not to mention the idiotic posts

jesus christ, how stupid do you have to be to not understand that this is 2015 and this season is here but hasn't been played yet

and how stupid do I have to be sit here arguing with you retarded tillmanites

The question is how dumb are YOU to count a season that is months away from starting just because it starts in the year we are currently in. Also that would mean you are already counting this season as a win which is really dumb considering you have NO idea what you team or mine will even look like in November.

The question is how dumb are YOU to count a season that is months away from starting just because it starts in the year we are currently in. Also that would mean you are already counting this season as a win which is really dumb considering you have NO idea what you team or mine will even look like in November.

Wow, this calicock guy is challenging manifold for the resident moron of fgf. That's pretty hard to do.

The only ones that refer to him as one-legged are taters. By that logic Connor Shaw beat them with one arm because he had a banged up shoulder. It also shows that Watson is not a very smart kid to risk his future on one game. Not to mention his coaches. If he had not been practicing for the game against us with a sprained knee he would never have torn his ACL. You can blame Dumbo for that!! But thanks for your imput conTATERshon
Typical. Resort to the ad hominem attack when you have no other intelligent retort. Obviously, you take this stuff way too personally. The fact is the guy beat us. Add to the fact that Watson's coach understands that recruiting is the lifeblood of a program, and I'm inclined to believe Watson is probably correct. SC looks like a typical SC program these days. No superstars. No mojo. Distracted head coach who is letting his son run the show. We're just a collection of guys who don't appear to be in as good of shape physically as our peers and who our fans "hope" will surprise. Welcome back to the 1980s.

The guy made some great prediction yet our team was just not talented during his careee. So whoop. When clowned said he would not lose to taters they were a ranked program.

Reactions: jonesz21
The only thing I can't stand about this web site. Some tater retard with no life bringing a post from 3 years ago all the way back to the top . Anything older than a month should be "locked".

What Jeff said!

If you remember Clowney said it first ( and backed it up) so the clemtard faithful put him up to it. Not too much original comes out of there.

Dakereon said the same thing in a tweet before he even became a Gamecock. It’s just words - hopefully it’ll give him the motivation to back it up.

Reactions: Judson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT