ADVERTISEMENT

Watson suspended for the FSU game....what ????

Superflyby, you sure do put yourself into some interesting posts/threads. You stir up more trouble than Honey Boo Boo in a candy store.
Lol...I guess I just need to chill. This coaching thing and clemsux success has got me thinking way more than I should about my alma mater......Your concern is noted and valid.....lol...My girlfriend will be home in one more week. That should do it ....

Reactions: vehemon
dabo wouldnt suspend Watson for this game if he shot Nikki Haley, he would wait and start the suspension during spring practice.

Heck, if the Clemson PD was doing the investigation, he would never even be identified, much less suspended. Any video would mysteriously disappear or be accidentally erased. Eye witnesses would suddenly be out of the country. The arresting officer would be fired. Any progress in the investigation would not be announced until about mid-January 2017. You know, just business as usual in Tigertown.

Lol...I guess I just need to chill. This coaching thing and clemsux success has got me thinking way more than I should about my alma mater......Your concern is noted and valid.....lol...My girlfriend will be home in one more week. That should do it ....
I understand. I was a member paid member of GC for 4-5 years until mid season last year. I got tired of hearing more negative things about South Carolina in all of these forums than Clempson/Jawja fans themselves. In the end, it's all talk and purely negative for impressionable recruiting eyes. It's good to talk about problems in a constructive way but the chicken little sky is falling act being pushed to the front was too much. Instead of jumping into the "listen to me, I know what I'm talking about" mosh pit, I decided to just drop it. I'll save those heated chats for tailgating with our other SEC brothers.

Reactions: superflyby
LOL this thread delivers. Best one I've seen on FGF in a long while. You gotta love our rivalry with clemsuck.

Watson is a punk. He talks junk to other players and throws gang signs after scoring or making plays. Funny how no one mentions this. He's a scum bag. I'm sure he will end up in jail if he keeps with the gang ties.

Watson is a punk. He talks junk to other players and throws gang signs after scoring or making plays. Funny how no one mentions this. He's a scum bag. I'm sure he will end up in jail if he keeps with the gang ties.

Why do you think these thugs go to clemson? It's a tight knit community where all the crime gets brushed under a rug. There is a lot of underground gang activity that goes on up in them hills.

Why do you think these thugs go to clemson? It's a tight knit community where all the crime gets brushed under a rug. There is a lot of underground gang activity that goes on up in them hills.
It's pretty funny. The old players that couldn't get in the league sell drugs out of Pendleton. That's the main reason I hate Hopkins. They hate on clowney, but he isn't running a drug ring like their pos. No one cares though. I can only imagine the 30 for 30 they will make about it. Dablow acting like the victim.

It's pretty funny. The old players that couldn't get in the league sell drugs out of Pendleton. That's the main reason I hate Hopkins. They hate on clowney, but he isn't running a drug ring like their pos. No one cares though. I can only imagine the 30 for 30 they will make about it. Dablow acting like the victim.

I believe it too. You can get away with this stuff even now in 2015 in small tight knit towns. You can't hide that crap in big cities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT