ADVERTISEMENT

Watson's first day

cocktal

Dec 13, 2014
The following stats were released by Dabo :

WATSON :

Completed 31 passes for 636 yards
Rushed 12 times for 1200 yards
Threw 1 lob pass, caught it himself and ran for 92 yards and a TD.

After pratice, mowed the practice field, limed the yard markers and filled the
baptism pool that sits in the middle of the field.

Jogged over to the stadium and polished Howard's crack.

Returned to the dressing room , washed and dried all the sweaty jock straps
for the entire team.

And he vowed to do better tomorrow. What a guy !

Reactions: rockingamecock
The following stats were released by Dabo :

WATSON :

Completed 31 passes for 636 yards
Rushed 12 times for 1200 yards
Threw 1 lob pass, caught it himself and ran for 92 yards and a TD.

After pratice, mowed the practice field, limed the yard markers and filled the
baptism pool that sits in the middle of the field.

Jogged over to the stadium and polished Howard's crack.

Returned to the dressing room , washed and dried all the sweaty jock straps
for the entire team.

And he vowed to do better tomorrow. What a guy !

Watson is living rent-free in so many of your heads. So sad, really.

I heard that he felt a slight tweek in his knee, so Dabo sent him over to their Kickers house for some medicinal medication.

Not likely.....QB has to play more than a game a month to qualify.

And since Ragdoll has had 4 major injuries and another minor injury in the last 18 months.....the real question you need to worry about is whom is going to play in the other 2 games per month which Watson misses.

And also how long it is before Dabo rolling the dice with this kids injury before he is done for good.

Well, I hope Watson put a little Lip Gloss on Howard's Crack for Dabo and the Crack's French Kiss on 9/5.

Truth is we don' t fear or give a rat's ass about your boy Watson. Only reason we poke fun or write about him is in rebuttal of all the BS Dabo and the Tillman Cultists say about the skinney kid. Hope he makes it through the season so he can continue to never lose to Spurrier even though our boy Jones, all 6'6' and 295 Lbs. has promised to "bust his ass". We will be ready for the MIGHTY CLEMSON TIGERS.

You forgot to mention he still had time to field a phone call from the most interesting man in the world who was seeking advice on something

Unfortunately, this is untrue guys. However, word is he did throw 1 td right past Boulware's ear hole and now the coaches think he's gonna be some superstar or something. I think it's stupid to gauge a QB off of 1 lucky throw, but that's just me.

Basically, DW is just like Cullen Harper, Stoudt, Will Proctor, etc... Heisman hopeful until he throws his first pass under pressure. Clemson's screwed this year. Schedule's just too tough with having to play the best team ND's had in decades (according ro their fanbase), a GT team finally with a QB that can perfectlt execute the triple option AND throw the ball, a Miami team that EVEN USC struggled with (@ Miami), a should be entering this year and will certainly be ending this year, a top 25 team. Then we have to play IN COLUMBIA, not gonna happen. NC State was picked by the media as the darkhorse to win the conference. And then there's that GIANT in FSU, and only one team has beaten them in 2 years. Our division is no joke. Every team non named Oregen apperently would've finished 2 IN THEIR OWN DIVISION each of the last 2 years.

I call it ALL hype, especially Deshaun, when compared to Nunez, and see a 7-5 record for us this year, just like you guys say.

Good luck. I know you guys have the good fortune of staring another 10 win season in the face. You get to play 8-5 LSU and aTm teams, lucjed out on having to play ole miss or arkansas this year. 7-6 Tennessee is def on the rise. Should probably be preseason top 10, but USC always beats them. Did UF even play in a bowl game last year. There's another win. And then you get an overrated UGA with no QB or GURLEY. Another win. Clemson? Toss up, but home field takes the cake here. UNC? Yeah, they finished as bittom feeders in the acc COASTAL last year. Hard to do. But easy win for you.

LSU and aTm are similar to BC and NC State. 8-5 teams, but BC beat ranked USCwestjr. Tough draw again for us. We may go 6-6 :(

Unfortunately, this is untrue guys. However, word is he did throw 1 td right past Boulware's ear hole and now the coaches think he's gonna be some superstar or something. I think it's stupid to gauge a QB off of 1 lucky throw, but that's just me.

Basically, DW is just like Cullen Harper, Stoudt, Will Proctor, etc... Heisman hopeful until he throws his first pass under pressure. Clemson's screwed this year. Schedule's just too tough with having to play the best team ND's had in decades (according ro their fanbase), a GT team finally with a QB that can perfectlt execute the triple option AND throw the ball, a Miami team that EVEN USC struggled with (@ Miami), a should be entering this year and will certainly be ending this year, a top 25 team. Then we have to play IN COLUMBIA, not gonna happen. NC State was picked by the media as the darkhorse to win the conference. And then there's that GIANT in FSU, and only one team has beaten them in 2 years. Our division is no joke. Every team non named Oregen apperently would've finished 2 IN THEIR OWN DIVISION each of the last 2 years.

I call it ALL hype, especially Deshaun, when compared to Nunez, and see a 7-5 record for us this year, just like you guys say.

Good luck. I know you guys have the good fortune of staring another 10 win season in the face. You get to play 8-5 LSU and aTm teams, lucjed out on having to play ole miss or arkansas this year. 7-6 Tennessee is def on the rise. Should probably be preseason top 10, but USC always beats them. Did UF even play in a bowl game last year. There's another win. And then you get an overrated UGA with no QB or GURLEY. Another win. Clemson? Toss up, but home field takes the cake here. UNC? Yeah, they finished as bittom feeders in the acc COASTAL last year. Hard to do. But easy win for you.

LSU and aTm are similar to BC and NC State. 8-5 teams, but BC beat ranked USCwestjr. Tough draw again for us. We may go 6-6 :(

This guys is on to something. Lol

It's fans like him that are great to have aconversation with
There are some in here that can't see the trees for the forest

This just in....Watson took flying lessons between film study and weight-lifting this morning...took flying test at noon between lunch and taking his daily KKKlemsun, and has now been cleared to fly the team plane on road trips. Dildo said Watson scored a 12 on his flying test.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT