ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go Chad......

mdsalt2004

Jun 1, 2006
Bunt the damn runner over from 2nd with no outs!!!!!!!!!!! It's basic baseball when you are facing a top flight pitcher. Will he ever fn learn. Stupid.

We can't do that. Hope not having a smallball game doesn't come back to haunt us. Could use one against good pitching.

Probably a good idea to bunt there. One run might get it done. How about bunt him to third and then squeeze him in.

Our biggest problem is execution. Time and again we can't get the bunt down. I'm not sure how much we practice bunting, but it's obviously not enough.

Bunt the damn runner over from 2nd with no outs!!!!!!!!!!! It's basic baseball when you are facing a top flight pitcher. Will he ever fn learn. Stupid.
Trying to play smallball when they can't do the basics.. some of our hitters are so spread out in the box theres no way they can reach a ball on the outside corner or low inside...sorry Chad but that's baseball 101.

Reactions: rogue cock
Trying to play smallball when they can't do the basics.. some of our hitters are so spread out in the box theres no way they can reach a ball on the outside corner or low inside...sorry Chad but that's baseball 101.
Also notice the angle of the bat to the ground and how often it's down or just flat out late getting setup . The barrel should be parallel or slightly up, if its down or late, it's poor execution and poor results.
After watching them struggle for the last couple of years to lay down bunts, I kept thinking ' surely they will address it in the off season ' especially since its such a large part of the game.

At least the tickets are easy to get this year......hated when we were winning and I couldn't find tickets lying around outside the stadium....;););)

ADVERTISEMENT