ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Christyn Williams picks final 2

Honestly no they don't...How many stars was Tiffany Mitchell...I could go on and on...Nonetheless Coach Staley does get her share of 5 stars
Not to be a smart-ass (well, I guess I am)...according to HoopGurlz, Tiffany was a 4-star, 46th ranked in the country.

Reactions: melvin08
Not to be a smart-ass (well, I guess I am)...according to HoopGurlz, Tiffany was a 4-star, 46th ranked in the country.

you're not being a smart ass..you are being silly...Mitchell was better than every 5 star in her class

Should she play for a young, dynamic coach with a recent national championship or an old Gino Areola who is past his prime?

She played on Team USA U17 with Destanni Henderson and Olivia Nelson-Ododa. They were 3 out of the top 4 leading scorers. Hopefully that bodes well for us. Maybe they want to form their own Big 3.

Reactions: gamecockblack
She played on Team USA U17 with Destanni Henderson and Olivia Nelson-Ododa. They were 3 out of the top 4 leading scorers. Hopefully that bodes well for us. Maybe they want to form their own Big 3.
That's what I'm hoping for as well. That trio of Henderson, ONO & Williams would surely help us stay at the top of the SEC for years to come.

DMyMbkSUIAAhkZj.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT