ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Dawn Staley \ A'Ja Wilson

Bet none of you knew this was the first time ever a Final Four MVP was coached by a Final Four MVP...I stole this tidbit from a poster on twitter
Hey lawcal do you have any info on Haley Troup? She hasn't been in the team photos for a short while. Do you think she's still with the team?

Good find..

Hope Coach has many more...

pretty sure she is still on the team...a lot of players are missing from every set of photos..it depends on schedules and when they go home for the weekend..If i hear anything otherwise i'll post asap

Hey lawcal do you have any info on Haley Troup? She hasn't been in the team photos for a short while. Do you think she's still with the team?
Looking back at those, it is a little odd, although she was in Japan with the team. With the roster not being incredibly diverse (and that's not meant to be a criticisim, just a fact of what it is), it could be a challenge for her in some ways I guess. Hopefully she is fitting in like everyone else. Looking forward to seeing the new class play this year.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Some poster on Cockytalk has posted that she has removed all ref to USC from her twitter and is now following Missouri wbb.

It seems true...No official announcement...She has not removed Gamecock tweets...that's bs//But it looks like she is moving on...Classes began Thurs and she has not returned..I wish her well

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecockblack
saw this info on twitter... i wish her well...it opens up another scholarship for the next class

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT