ADVERTISEMENT

Wbb, equestrian, bass fishing....

Not sure what you guys have against our women's basketball team. I see it over and over, it's just women's basketball, it's just women's basketball. So what! At least they win.

I been retired for 12 years, was talking to a younger friend a couple days ago and discovered Bass fishing is now a competitive high school sport in Georgia. I asked him if the coach received a supplement or had to pay to coach the team. Be a pretty sweet deal, practice everyday, and weekend tournaments, all on the school system's dime. I am reasonable sure they are fishing off the bank using redworms and cane poles Really don't see how the system justifies the cost if it has to furnish boat, motor, trailer, tow vehicle and all of the fishing equiptment needed to be competitive. .

Reactions: tigers567
Nothing against them. Just don't care. About 99% of the country doesn't care either. The point is that we are good at inconsequential crap.

Not sure what you guys have against our women's basketball team. I see it over and over, it's just women's basketball, it's just women's basketball. So what! At least they win.

I been retired for 12 years, was talking to a younger friend a couple days ago and discovered Bass fishing is now a competitive high school sport in Georgia. I asked him if the coach received a supplement or had to pay to coach the team. Be a pretty sweet deal, practice everyday, and weekend tournaments, all on the school system's dime. I am reasonable sure they are fishing off the bank using redworms and cane poles Really don't see how the system justifies the cost if it has to furnish boat, motor, trailer, tow vehicle and all of the fishing equiptment needed to be competitive. .
its a competitive high school sport in south carolina too

Football is 95% of my give a damn quotient.

QUOTE="Heyward1, post: 3198680, member: 17024"]It is what it is - Boom is the ONLY person who can turn this around.[/QUOTE]

Nothing against them. Just don't care. About 99% of the country doesn't care either. The point is that we are good at inconsequential crap.
Wbb team leading the country in attendance the last few years yet you have posters dumb sh*t like this. You don't care about wbb? Cool. The ones that do will continue to support the winning program while you sit b*tching & complaining because the baseball team lost to the taters yesterday. You're a sorry ass excuse for a SC fan.

Reactions: surfincock
Nobody said not to care about it. I don't. You do? Great. You do sound like a real keyboard warrior. Congrats on your little manhood. Mods? Take this little guy out.

QUOTE="gamecockblack, post: 3198802, member: 27636"]Wbb team leading the country in attendance the last few years yet you have posters dumb sh*t like this. You don't care about wbb? Cool. The ones that do will continue to support the winning program while you sit b*tching & complaining because the baseball team lost to the taters yesterday. You're a sorry ass excuse for a SC fan.[/QUOTE]

Nobody said not to care about it. I don't. You do? Great. You do sound like a real keyboard warrior. Congrats on your little manhood. Mods? Take this little guy out.

QUOTE="gamecockblack, post: 3198802, member: 27636"]Wbb team leading the country in attendance the last few years yet you have posters dumb sh*t like this. You don't care about wbb? Cool. The ones that do will continue to support the winning program while you sit b*tching & complaining because the baseball team lost to the taters yesterday. You're a sorry ass excuse for a SC fan.
[/QUOTE]
Take this little guy out? LOL! According to your page gamecock fans care little to nothing what you have to say. Have a good day sir lol

Shoulder shrug emoji inserted...don't need validation from anyone on here. If you do then maybe a hobby is in order. Promise you aren't effecting my day. One day maybe I can meet your definition of a proper gamecock fan. Idgas.
Have a good one little buddy. Hope I get some trophy points.

Take this little guy out? LOL! According to your page gamecock fans care little to nothing what you have to say. Have a good day sir lol[/QUOTE]

Shame on you for saying that. Honestly why did you even say it? Our girls deserve better alumni/fans than you.

Never thought my fellow Gamecocks would sound like bitches... Oh wait, I'm 45. I'm a man and I've heard little girls cry before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT