ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Exhibition Game vs. Newberry Friday @7 - Question?

whirledps1

Dec 27, 2011
Hi all,
I have dropped my cable and use Sling TV to catch most sports. I have the SEC Network on Sling, but SECN + (what the game will be televised on tonight) is not on SlingTV.
I also can't stream it on the PC since I have no cable TV account. I used to be able to do that when I was paying Charter Cable $170 a month for TV.

Anyhow, my question is: Do any of you very knowledgeable folks know how to pick up an SECN + stream without a cable TV account?

I would really love to see our girls play tonight!
Any suggestions greatly appreciated! :)

Hi all,
I have dropped my cable and use Sling TV to catch most sports. I have the SEC Network on Sling, but SECN + (what the game will be televised on tonight) is not on SlingTV.
I also can't stream it on the PC since I have no cable TV account. I used to be able to do that when I was paying Charter Cable $170 a month for TV.

Anyhow, my question is: Do any of you very knowledgeable folks know how to pick up an SECN + stream without a cable TV account?

I would really love to see our girls play tonight!
Any suggestions greatly appreciated! :)

I have the Sling TV sports package and signed up for WatchESPN on Sling. WatchESPN is part of the package and I can now watch just about anything they show on ESPN, ESPN2 ESPNU, ESPN3 and the SEC Network. You use your SlingTV sign on id and password to get it working.. In fact, I am watching all my fb, not on the public networks, on WatchESPN. It is very reliable and has a GREAT quality picture. Take a look at it. Good luck and Go Lady Gamecocks!!!

Reactions: whirledps1
I have the Sling TV sports package and signed up for WatchESPN on Sling. WatchESPN is part of the package and I can now watch just about anything they show on ESPN, ESPN2 ESPNU, ESPN3 and the SEC Network. You use your SlingTV sign on id and password to get it working.. In fact, I am watching all my fb, not on the public networks, on WatchESPN. It is very reliable and has a GREAT quality picture. Take a look at it. Good luck and Go Lady Gamecocks!!!

I checked the WatchESPN schedule for tonight and the Lady Gamecock game is listed for 7 pm tonight.

I have the sports package also on Sling. How do you get the Watch ESPN App installed? I have been searching for a way.Thanks!

I got it. It installs as a Roku Channel and then you have to activate it using the slingtv user ID and password. :)

Last edited:
I can't find it. Anybody?

I don't know if you have cut your cable ties. If not, you should be able to find it on ESPN3 online. If you have cut your cable and using a Roku, you need to have the SlingTV sports package, You first install the WatchESPN channel to your Roku then activate it using your SlingTV user ID and password.

I don't know if you have cut your cable ties. If not, you should be able to find it on ESPN3 online. If you have cut your cable and using a Roku, you need to have the SlingTV sports package, You first install the WatchESPN channel to your Roku then activate it using your SlingTV user ID and password.

Not on Roku 3 but got it on computer . Thanks anyway

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT