ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Gamecocks vs FSU monday night

FSU came within 1 point of beating UConn. They are going to be a hard out to get.
Freddie that was so long ago it's hardly relevant..But you are right, they will be a tough out...This is the opponent i felt we would miss Coates the most against...But we still have the most talented team...They can't guard Aja and Kaela...We need Cuevas to kick it back up...It will be tough no doubts

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Freddie that was so long ago it's hardly relevant..But you are right, they will be a tough out...This is the opponent i felt we would miss Coates the most against...But we still have the most talented team...They can't guard Aja and Kaela...We need Cuevas to kick it back up...It will be tough no doubts

I'm satisfied our girls can do it, it's just going to be hard but I fully expect our girls to win.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
I picked FSU to get to this game. The Noles are good. We need Kaela Davis to keep playing the way she has lately. She's a difference maker.

I live in Tallahassee now. We have got to win. I'm tired of all the Nole fans I see everyday. Go Cocks....

The Ladies can handle this if everyone just plays the game they have been playing since SEC Tourney started.

Agreed..If we can minimize their rebounding advantage, the Gamecocks will roll...FSU lost to Miami 2 weeks ago

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT