ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Louisville takes out the Lady Vols

Holly Warlick calls a time out while down 9 with 19 seconds...What a comeback strategy Holly must have in mind:eek:

Reactions: 92Pony
How in the world did she convince #1 player for 2018 to come play for her? Could have come here instead.

How in the world did she convince #1 player for 2018 to come play for her? Could have come here instead.

Westbrook missed her visit here due to Hurricane Matthew at Dawns request...For some reason they could not reschedule and did not want to wait until they could reschedule...So their terrific daughter winds up in a crap hole like Tennessee

Holly Warlick calls a time out while down 9 with 19 seconds...What a comeback strategy Holly must have in mind:eek:
Pretty funny after that time out, Louisville had a break away and went ahead and made the lay up just to let her know how much they appreciated it. Warlick went through the handshake line like a bat out of h3ll.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Word is they will bless the Gamecocks and give Holly Warlick another year...The longer they keep her the better...The closer they get to a lot of young prospective players who wont remember when they had a great program

Only Uconn is left as far as teams that beat us. We play a 12 seed Quinnipiac Saturday, who upset 4 Miami. They are exclusively jumpers and 3s. We get a Beaver or a Nole next.
Syracuse is out and Maryland as well, the last two teams to eliminate us. Stanford is still alive,though.

Word is they will bless the Gamecocks and give Holly Warlick another year...The longer they keep her the better...The closer they get to a lot of young prospective players who wont remember when they had a great program

Glad to see you are coming around to my view that they keep Warlick one more year. She does not deserve it but UT admin is a mess. I also just had the aha that UT's new AD, Currie, deserves a great big thank you from all the Gamecock nation. He was the AD at KState that drove off........Frank freakin Martin.

Only Uconn is left as far as teams that beat us. We play a 12 seed Quinnipiac Saturday, who upset 4 Miami. They are exclusively jumpers and 3s. We get a Beaver or a Nole next.
Syracuse is out and Maryland as well, the last two teams to eliminate us. Stanford is still alive,though.

Maryland is not out. And Notre Dame eliminated us two years ago. Do you mean someone else?

Glad to see you are coming around to my view that they keep Warlick one more year. She does not deserve it but UT admin is a mess. I also just had the aha that UT's new AD, Currie, deserves a great big thank you from all the Gamecock nation. He was the AD at KState that drove off........Frank freakin Martin.

My view was based on not thinking they were stupid enough to tolerate her incompetence for another year...But talking to Vol alums, they are disgusted there seems to be no push from the Administration to replace her this season...Every Vol alum i know agrees she needs to be fired...But we Gamecocks are delighted it wont happen this season

Maryland is not out. And Notre Dame eliminated us two years ago. Do you mean someone else?

I am not sure UCONN will beat Maryland...Despite playing a punk as non-conf schedule, the Terps are playing some serious ball the last month or so

The Vols were down 6 with 20 something seconds left & Holly didn't foul. The commentators were wondering what the heck she was doing. Then with under 10 seconds left the Vols had the ball & just flat gave up...didn't even attempt a shot. That had to piss a lot of UT fans off. Nobody wants to see their team's season end by the team quitting. UT is a flat out mess. Hope those recruits are seriously considering backing out of their commitment.

The Vols were down 6 with 20 something seconds left & Holly didn't foul. The commentators were wondering what the heck she was doing. Then with under 10 seconds left the Vols had the ball & just flat gave up...didn't even attempt a shot. That had to piss a lot of UT fans off. Nobody wants to see their team's season end by the team quitting. UT is a flat out mess. Hope those recruits are seriously considering backing out of their commitment.

That final minute was comic gold. No leadership on display at all. Just an embarrassment. Really, it was embarrassing that UT didn't host the first two rounds considering they've beaten Notre Dame, USC and Mississippi St (the last two on the road) and their attendance is outstanding. But they lost too many head-scratchers this season.

When you lose 12 games you don't deserve to host and especially the losses you have to bad opponents. The good wins can't take away the very bad losses. They were given a higher seed than deserved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT