ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Newcomer Profile

Alan Cole

Beat Reporter
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2022
Hey y'all, hope you're doing well. We had a media availability with the three new players to South Carolina women's basketball earlier this week, and I'll be dropping mini-profiles on all three in the coming days. Here's the first one, on transfer forward Maryam Dauda.

For those looking for a place to talk all things women's basketball this season, we run live threads on the insider's forum every single game:

Hey y'all, hope you're doing well. We had a media availability with the three new players to South Carolina women's basketball earlier this week, and I'll be dropping mini-profiles on all three in the coming days. Here's the first one, on transfer forward Maryam Dauda.

For those looking for a place to talk all things women's basketball this season, we run live threads on the insider's forum every single game:
I think Dauda is a huge get. Her personality seems to be the kind that meshes perfectly well with the existing team. Her ability to play an inside and outside game is exactly what we need to complement our other bigs who excel only at the inside game. Welcome to the Gamecock family Ms. Dauda!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT