ADVERTISEMENT

WBB pursuit transfers

Milks26

Apr 18, 2018
Staley is in pursuit of two decent transfer - Anriel Howard Texas A&M and Amber Ramirez TCU.

As a senior transfer Howard would impact the team immediately (that girl can play), whereas Ramirez would sit out a year and either be the starter or a nice back up

Thoughts

Reactions: rogue cock
On the one hand, I hate to see us scrambling for transfers, as I think it highlights a troubling trend of recruiting misses.

On the other hand, if we can get a couple of transfers in that can contribute the way Davis and Gray did year before last, well, then, that's a good thing!

Recruiting still is concerning to me. I really thought coming off of a national championship that we would be able to rake in the top recruits. That doesn't seem to have been happening; Maybe I'm being greedy. ;)

They would both be great. The Ramirez girl was rated about 20-30 spots higher than harris coming out of high school and her report says she can light it up from three. I think she would be a good get because I think Cooper is only going to play one year even though she has 2 to play.

As for transfers, it is just a whole nother need of recruiting anymore. The difference is that mostly you know better what you are getting where as high school kids not so much. It has helped us before and I think will again. I say go for transfers at this point because all the top 100 are already signed.

I find it admirable that there are people who are willing to admit that our recruiting of the great high-school prospects has come up short. But why has this happened? That's what bothers me.

I find it admirable that there are people who are willing to admit that our recruiting of the great high-school prospects has come up short. But why has this happened? That's what bothers me.
Recruiting has been, is and always will be an inexact science. There is no way to know how a teenager will respond away from home, how they will respond to this level coaching compared to being the "star" in high school. Are they still growing? Are they still working since they got to this level? You really never know. So many "star" players in high school have faded out. Go back and look at the top 100 for all sports for last 10 years or so. They are WAY more misses than hits. We have a team of 5 star players that struggled to beat teams with mostly 3 & 4 because they didnt play as hard or have not worked as hard. You just never know. I think Dawn has recruited great but look at the misses. Most of them just didnt like the situation. Kelsy Bone was to far from home and also didnt like Dawn coaching her so hard. Kaydra Duckett came in way out of shape and never got it going. thought she had made it before getting here. Jatari White didnt like being on the bench although this year she would have played a very significant role. Cuevas Moore, not fully sure of reasons but just was ready to go. Thats 4 different 5 star players that didnt pan out here but every school has them. Dawn is doing fine I think.

On the one hand, I hate to see us scrambling for transfers, as I think it highlights a troubling trend of recruiting misses.

On the other hand, if we can get a couple of transfers in that can contribute the way Davis and Gray did year before last, well, then, that's a good thing!

Recruiting still is concerning to me. I really thought coming off of a national championship that we would be able to rake in the top recruits. That doesn't seem to have been happening; Maybe I'm being greedy. ;)
We are not scrambling for transfers... Like all the major programs, UConn included we are looking for ways to improve... Transfer season happen s every year.. It's a big part of recruiting... Would Notre Dame be champions without transfer Shepard

I don't think that it's a major problem that we are going the transfer route to upgrade our team. We missed on several good recruits this year to UCONN and Baylor. I note that many major colleges are using transfers to build their teams.

Reactions: vacock#
I don't think that it's a major problem that we are going the transfer route to upgrade our team. We missed on several good recruits this year to UCONN and Baylor. I note that many major colleges are using transfers to build their teams.
Exactly.. Two of the transfers Coach Staley is looking at visited UConn last week... One is at Miss St this weekend..

Dawn took over a program that was depleted of talent but not the dumpster fire FM inherited. She had to recruit leftovers and JUCOs. She built the program on toughness and D.
Kelsey Bone was to be the program changer 6'5" #1 recruit. She was horribly out of shape and did not want to get in shape. Gary Blair told her the same thing and she lost almost 50 lbs and was first team AA at TAMU.
Dawn has built this program with only one top ten recruiting class in ten years. She has recruited well but it is a myth that we have been rolling on talent. She has developed talent and has an eye for undervalued recruits...Aleighsa Welch, Tiffany Mitchell, Alaina Coates.
Dawn has signed 4 top ten recruits in her time here
Kelsey Bone
Jatarie White
A'ja Wilson
Destanni Henderson
It is only since we got A'ja that Dawn has really been able to go after top talent. The frustrating thing is we have finished second in the recruitment of almost ten top 5 players in the last 4years

Last edited:
Dawn took over a program that was depleted of talent but not the dumpster fire FM inherited. She had to recruit leftovers and JUCOs. She built the program on toughness and D.
Kelsey Bone was to be the program changer 6'5" #1 recruit. She was horribly out of shape and did not want to get in shape. Gary Blair told her the same thing and she lost almost 50 lbs and was first team AA at TAMU.
Dawn has built this program with only one too ten recruiting class in ten years. She has recruited well but it is a myth that we have been rolling on talent. She has developed talent and has an eye for undervalued recruits...Aleighsa Welch, Tiffany Mitchell, Alaina Coates.
Dawn has signed 4 top ten recruits in her time here
Kelsey Bone
Jatarie White
A'ja Wilson
Destanni Henderson
It is only since we got A'ja that Dawn has really been able to go after top talent. The frustrating thing is we have second in the recruitment of almost ten top 5 players in the last 4years
And that is my point.

And that is my point.
We have lost those recruits to UT UCONN, Louisville, Baylor, ND. All programs with a higher profile, long term success, and national championships. We are the new kid on the block.

If we were losing this recruits to non perennial top ten programs I think your question Would have merit. You tend to be blind to process on a lot of things KW and it at times makes you sound like a whiny 9 year old screaming NOW! I SAID NOW!

We have lost those recruits to UT UCONN, Louisville, Baylor, ND. All programs with a higher profile, long term success, and national championships. We are the new kid on the block.

If we were losing this recruits to non perennial top ten programs I think your question Would have merit. You tend to be blind to process on a lot of things KW and it at times makes you sound like a whiny 9 year old screaming NOW! I SAID NOW!
We only a year ago won the national championship and are currently the mainstay at the top of the SEC. Our coach is a hall-of-fame player and is the current mentor of our national women's team. Those things should qualify us as pretty high-profile. I'm not the one typing exclamations and interjections, so I'm not the one screaming. Time will either confirm or dismiss my concerns.

We will see.
You're an idiot... National Championship, 2 final fours, 4 elite eights, 5 SEC championships, 4 SEC tournament titles and you have the audacity to offer "we will see"??? Every player that contributed to the great success was recruited by Coach Staley.. It's one thing to be ignorant.. It quite another to be douche

We have gotten our share... We will continue to get our share..Any team is the product of 4 classes not1.. The 2019 class will determine if we stay on top of have a lapse like nearly all programs do... Notre Dame just won its first title since 2002... UConn hasn't won in 3 years... What on earth are our fans beefing about... Our fans are not spoiled.. Some are just ignorant... Glad you are not one of the stupid

We only a year ago won the national championship and are currently the mainstay at the top of the SEC. Our coach is a hall-of-fame player and is the current mentor of our national women's team. Those things should qualify us as pretty high-profile. I'm not the one typing exclamations and interjections, so I'm not the one screaming. Time will either confirm or dismiss my concerns.
We are high profile but the programs I mentioned would be considered long term perennial mainstays. Compared to them We are the up and comer. You can quote everything we have done and those programs have been doing it 15-30 years longer than we have

I'm a new member and I've waiting to post for over an hour so bear with me... lots to say.

UConn has a bunch of titles, ND just got its 2nd one but they made it to the champ game 4 other times, Tenn haven't gotten a title since 2009, and although this recruiting class did better than when DD was there I still have doubts about them. So, yes, all those other top programs have been in the grind longer.

Recruiting and transfers are both important. Dawn has built her program on folks that would not have been looked at from the bigger programs. And that is great. But, sometimes I wonder why top PG's and Guards aren't interested in learning from 1 of the best that ever played the game? Take Chenndy Carter for example, we were in her top 5, but she also considered 5 Texan schools overall. I don't she was ever going to leave home. At least Destanni came over.

On Tea Copper I really hope she does her 2 years, and not try to chase DeShields to the pro level. She's only truly played one yr of college ball.

Side question - Coach Law was instrumental in recruiting Tennessee's top 2017 class. Does anyone else thinks that one of them will eventually come our way?They're overall season was good, but I just feel that it will happen one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecockblack
Why don't you go back and look where Dawns recruits and overall classes have been ranked the past 6 years... Ty Harris was a 5 star top ranked guard... Destanni Henderson is the top ranked point guard in her class and the 8th ranked player nationally... Coates, Wilson, Cuevas and Mitchell were all highly rated... The issue with thread is the posters doing the whining know very few facts.. It's irritating to read some of the foolishness in this thread

We are high profile but the programs I mentioned would be considered long term perennial mainstays. Compared to them We are the up and comer. You can quote everything we have done and those programs have been doing it 15-30 years longer than we have
We are a currently prominent program - yes or no? We have one of the most respected female basketball figures in the history of the women's game leading our program - yes or no? If the answer to those essentially rhetorical questions is "yes", then our infrequency in closing the deal with many of the premier high school prospects we actively recruit is grounds for some questions to be asked - yes or no? Now, if we haven't been among the nation's elite long enough to compete in recruiting with schools who aren't UConn, then how long will it be before we can expect to pull even with the Baylors or the Notre Dames?

you don't have a point... The success speaks for itself... You are just being a tool for some reason only you know
See post #20 above and address it. Do you think we are as good now as we were a year ago? Two years ago? Is our overall talent at that level? If not, is our current recruiting on pace to get us back there? Those are legitimate questions, and your casting negative aspersions in my direction doesn't answer the questions.

You're an idiot... National Championship, 2 final fours, 4 elite eights, 5 SEC championships, 4 SEC tournament titles and you have the audacity to offer "we will see"??? Every player that contributed to the great success was recruited by Coach Staley.. It's one thing to be ignorant.. It quite another to be douche
Address posts 20 & 21 sensibly and not petulantly - if you are able..

We are a currently prominent program - yes or no? We have one of the most respected female basketball figures in the history of the women's game leading our program - yes or no? If the answer to those essentially rhetorical questions is "yes", then our infrequency in closing the deal with many of the premier high school prospects we actively recruit is grounds for some questions to be asked - yes or no? Now, if we haven't been among the nation's elite long enough to compete in recruiting with schools who aren't UConn, then how long will it be before we can expect to pull even with the Baylors or the Notre Dames?
What the bleep are you talking about? Tiffany Mitchell, Alaina Coates, Alisha Gray,Kaela Davis, A'ja Wilson, Ty Harris, Destanni Henderson, how many great players do we list before the bull shit ends.. She doesn't sign the number 1 player in the nation each year.. No school does... But Coach Staley has signed top 10 classes very year.. The recruiting rankings have been verified by results on the court... Yet we browse this thread loaded with incompetent garbage from people knowing so few facts they have no business adding their opinion...

Address posts 20 & 21 sensibly and not petulantly - if you are able..
You have no clue what you are talking about.. Just have enough class to admit you don't know the facts and butt out.. You are posting sheer nonsense that is not factual.. Nor can it be reconciled by what happens on the court the past 6 years

See post #20 above and address it. Do you think we are as good now as we were a year ago? Two years ago? Is our overall talent at that level? If not, is our current recruiting on pace to get us back there? Those are legitimate questions, and your casting negative aspersions in my direction doesn't answer the questions.
Idiot.. Those questions are answered on the court.. You didn't think the national championship team was very good ... you want to think the forum forgot all of your nonsense.. No such luck.. Stop the bull shit KingWard, just cut it out

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Idiot.. Those questions are answered on the court.. You didn't think the national championship team was very good ... you want to think the forum forgot all of your nonsense.. No such luck.. Stop the bull shit KingWard, just cut it out
You neither satisfactorily addressed my questions nor refrained from your usual uncivil manner in addressing me. My questions speak to the future of the program while you elect to recite the past. Unresponsive, ungentlemanly, and unsatisfactory.

Baylor.....18 straight NCAA tournaments,
2 national championships, 8 straight conference regular season championships, 7 of the last 8 conference tournament championships. Coached by a two time national champion and a player national player of the year and two gold medal winner. Yeah she is in the basketball hall of as a player and a coach.

Notre Dame 23 straight NCAA Appearances, 25 of last 27. Two national championships, 7 straight conference regular season and tournament championships. Four timenational coach of the year.
So we are a decade behind these two at least. Does that mean we can't win recruiting battles. Absolutely not! But Dawn is recruiting now against legendary programs and coaches. Dawn ain't the only one walking into recruits houses with something to offer. You act like she should just get everybody she wants.
And as I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID Dawn has only had the opportunity to get in these doors for three years. Only ONE recruiting cycle with a national championship. We lost two players to UCONN this cycle, sign them and it is the #1 class.
Either you are trolling me, very lacking in big picture knowledge of the whole or women's basketball, or being deliberately obtuse

Baylor.....18 straight NCAA tournaments,
2 national championships, 8 straight conference regular season championships, 7 of the last 8 conference tournament championships. Coached by a two time national champion and a player national player of the year and two gold medal winner. Yeah she is in the basketball hall of as a player and a coach.

Notre Dame 23 straight NCAA Appearances, 25 of last 27. Two national championships, 7 straight conference regular season and tournament championships. Four timenational coach of the year.
So we are a decade behind these two at least. Does that mean we can't win recruiting battles. Absolutely not! But Dawn is recruiting now against legendary programs and coaches. Dawn ain't the only one walking into recruits houses with something to offer. You act like she should just get everybody she wants.
And as I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID Dawn has only had the opportunity to get in these doors for three years. Only ONE recruiting cycle with a national championship. We lost two players to UCONN this cycle, sign them and it is the #1 class.
Either you are trolling me, very lacking in big picture knowledge of the whole or women's basketball, or being deliberately obtuse
See, that was a sensible and well-expressed response until you added the final sentence, which was needlessly gratuitous.

You neither satisfactorily addressed my questions nor refrained from your usual uncivil manner in addressing me. My questions speak to the future of the program while you elect to recite the past. Unresponsive, ungentlemanly, and unsatisfactory.
I can see some of the points you are both making. Here's my lengthy take. On the one hand, yes Dawn has proven to be one of the best coaches in the country and has obviously brought USC to national prominence with 4 (not 5) regular season SEC titles, 4 SEC Tourney titles, 2 Final Fours, a national title etc. That puts USC in the same company IMO with about 10 or so schools nationally in terms of reputation, even if the resume is not the same (UCONN, Baylor, Notre Dame and add other top 15 teams such as Louisville, Texas, Maryland, A&M, Ohio State and other rising teams Miss State and Oregon to name a few.) Even without having won the last 2 titles UCONN is still the biggest team to beat in the recruiting wars evidenced by USC losing out to UCONN for 2 big time forwards in the last year.

With the success, there is nothing wrong with expressing "concern" since we all want the team to be a final four team every year, but it's not so easy to do even when you have a ton of talent (as the 2016 team clearly illustrated after being upset in Sweet 16).

2 points:
1) Even when you do get the players you think you want, the ratings system can be a crap shoot. Araion Bradshaw was 5-start that didn't pan out and she left after one year. According to ESPN, our recent recruiting classes were #10 last year (with Lele and company), #11 the year before, unranked the year before that because we signed only 1 freshman, and #2 the year USC signed A'ja. The frustrating part of it all, and this is no unique to USC by any means, is the large rate of attrition and "misses." Look at the previous 4 classes: (not each kid has different reasons for leaving, just pointing out facts and you can make your own conclusions)
4 years ago: A'ja Wilson, Jatarie White, Bianca Cuevas, Doniyah Cliney, Kaydra Duckett. 3 of the 5 did not finish their eligibility at USC. Aja was great. Bianca did good things and opted to finish her career elsewhere, and Cliney has been serviceable as a starter. Duckett and White both left.
3 years ago: Shay Colley was the only signee and left midway through season. USC had transfers Davis and Gray waiting in the wings, but did not count as part of the recruiting class. USC was certainly fortunate that they decided to leave UNC and Ga. Tech!
2 years ago: Bradshaw, Victoria Patrick, Ty Harris, Kiki Harrigan. Bradshaw left after 1 year. Patrick left this year. Ty has been great, and Kiki has been good and has potential to be very good, and we shall see how she adjusts to being an every day starter where more is demanded of her.
1 year ago: LaDazia Williams, Lele Grissett, Bianca Jackson, Haley Troup. Troup left before the season started. Jackson had a nice freshman year. You can see the athleticism in the other 2 but not a whole lot of results yet. So the jury is out on those 2.
So in the previous 4 years, USC signed 14 freshmen. 6 transferred before their eligibility was over. Some great signees, some that didn't work out. To me, that puts us in the same boat as just about every other top 15 team in the country.

2) I've heard this said before, and I agree with it 100%. The biggest issue has been the lack of outstanding IN-STATE talent coming out of high school the last 4 years. I'm guessing that most 18 year old girls like to play close to home, so getting out of state studs is quite a coup. USC built its program with the likes of Welch (SC kid), Mitchell (Charlotte), Sessions (SC kid), Dozier (SC kid), Coates (SC kid), and Wilson (SC kid). To my knowledge there has not been a high school stud coming out of the state of South Carolina since A'ja's class, and that hurts.

Recruiting has been, is and always will be an inexact science. There is no way to know how a teenager will respond away from home, how they will respond to this level coaching compared to being the "star" in high school. Are they still growing? Are they still working since they got to this level? You really never know. So many "star" players in high school have faded out. Go back and look at the top 100 for all sports for last 10 years or so. They are WAY more misses than hits. We have a team of 5 star players that struggled to beat teams with mostly 3 & 4 because they didnt play as hard or have not worked as hard. You just never know. I think Dawn has recruited great but look at the misses. Most of them just didnt like the situation. Kelsy Bone was to far from home and also didnt like Dawn coaching her so hard. Kaydra Duckett came in way out of shape and never got it going. thought she had made it before getting here. Jatari White didnt like being on the bench although this year she would have played a very significant role. Cuevas Moore, not fully sure of reasons but just was ready to go. Thats 4 different 5 star players that didnt pan out here but every school has them. Dawn is doing fine I think.

No , Dawn has been missing her top targets the last 2 years and all the BS you sling cant hide that fact.

I can see some of the points you are both making. Here's my lengthy take. On the one hand, yes Dawn has proven to be one of the best coaches in the country and has obviously brought USC to national prominence with 4 (not 5) regular season SEC titles, 4 SEC Tourney titles, 2 Final Fours, a national title etc. That puts USC in the same company IMO with about 10 or so schools nationally in terms of reputation, even if the resume is not the same (UCONN, Baylor, Notre Dame and add other top 15 teams such as Louisville, Texas, Maryland, A&M, Ohio State and other rising teams Miss State and Oregon to name a few.) Even without having won the last 2 titles UCONN is still the biggest team to beat in the recruiting wars evidenced by USC losing out to UCONN for 2 big time forwards in the last year.

With the success, there is nothing wrong with expressing "concern" since we all want the team to be a final four team every year, but it's not so easy to do even when you have a ton of talent (as the 2016 team clearly illustrated after being upset in Sweet 16).

2 points:
1) Even when you do get the players you think you want, the ratings system can be a crap shoot. Araion Bradshaw was 5-start that didn't pan out and she left after one year. According to ESPN, our recent recruiting classes were #10 last year (with Lele and company), #11 the year before, unranked the year before that because we signed only 1 freshman, and #2 the year USC signed A'ja. The frustrating part of it all, and this is no unique to USC by any means, is the large rate of attrition and "misses." Look at the previous 4 classes: (not each kid has different reasons for leaving, just pointing out facts and you can make your own conclusions)
4 years ago: A'ja Wilson, Jatarie White, Bianca Cuevas, Doniyah Cliney, Kaydra Duckett. 3 of the 5 did not finish their eligibility at USC. Aja was great. Bianca did good things and opted to finish her career elsewhere, and Cliney has been serviceable as a starter. Duckett and White both left.
3 years ago: Shay Colley was the only signee and left midway through season. USC had transfers Davis and Gray waiting in the wings, but did not count as part of the recruiting class. USC was certainly fortunate that they decided to leave UNC and Ga. Tech!
2 years ago: Bradshaw, Victoria Patrick, Ty Harris, Kiki Harrigan. Bradshaw left after 1 year. Patrick left this year. Ty has been great, and Kiki has been good and has potential to be very good, and we shall see how she adjusts to being an every day starter where more is demanded of her.
1 year ago: LaDazia Williams, Lele Grissett, Bianca Jackson, Haley Troup. Troup left before the season started. Jackson had a nice freshman year. You can see the athleticism in the other 2 but not a whole lot of results yet. So the jury is out on those 2.
So in the previous 4 years, USC signed 14 freshmen. 6 transferred before their eligibility was over. Some great signees, some that didn't work out. To me, that puts us in the same boat as just about every other top 15 team in the country.

2) I've heard this said before, and I agree with it 100%. The biggest issue has been the lack of outstanding IN-STATE talent coming out of high school the last 4 years. I'm guessing that most 18 year old girls like to play close to home, so getting out of state studs is quite a coup. USC built its program with the likes of Welch (SC kid), Mitchell (Charlotte), Sessions (SC kid), Dozier (SC kid), Coates (SC kid), and Wilson (SC kid). To my knowledge there has not been a high school stud coming out of the state of South Carolina since A'ja's class, and that hurts.
I appreciate the time and thought you put into that, as well as the tone. This is a post one could refer to.

I'm getting pretty weary of the infighting between lawcalcock and king ward. Please take your personal issues with each other elsewhere, as it's just way too tiresome to scroll thro your insults directed towards each other.

I'm getting pretty weary of the infighting between lawcalcock and king ward. Please take your personal issues with each other elsewhere, as it's just way too tiresome to scroll thro your insults directed towards each other.
I would like you to cite one of my insults toward any poster. Also, the option to ignore one of both of us is at your disposal and would relieve you of the need to scroll through anything written by him or me. Personal insults are not my stock in trade. Neither do I countenance them.

Last edited:
I would like you to cite one of my insults toward any poster. Also, the option to ignore one of both of us is at your disposal and would relieve you of the need to scroll through anything written by him or me. Personal insults are not my stock in trade. Neither do I countenance them.

KW you are way to smart to sling insults BUT you do bait with incessant negativity and constant hand wringing of impending failure. You at times seem to deliberately Miss points. You also push me to articulate my points with more clarity. That pushing is both needed to be a better proponent of my positions and irritating.
I am not sure how old Law is, but at times he so oversells the positives that I think I am listening to an obsessed teenager.
I also know that I become at times a pedantic know it all. We all have our quirks. All I am saying is that I always look forward to both of your posts and that I am not looking for everyone to agree with me ( but of course I AM THE SMARTEST POSTER ON THE FORUM. I would put that in red if I were smart enough) I apologize that my insult crossed you boundaries.

Last edited:
KW you are way to smart to sling insults BUT you do bait with incessant negativity and constant hand wringing of impending failure. You at times seem to deliberately Miss points. You also push me to articulate my points with more clarity. That pushing is both needed to be a better proponent of my positions and irritating.
I am not sure how old Law is, but at times he so oversells the positives that I think I am listening to an obsessed teenager.
I also know that I become at times a pedantic know it all. We all have our quirks. All I am saying is that I always look forward to both of your posts and that I am not looking for everyone to agree with me ( but of course I AM THE SMARTEST POSTER ON THE FORUM. I would put that in red if I were smart enoughI apologize that my insult crossed you boundaries.
Do you realize the irony of that post.. You suggest King is too smart to insult anyone... One paragraph later you sideswipe a poster who tries to be nice to you with the obsessed teen nonsense... Picking a fight with a non enemy is something an eight year old would do...

For the record I am happy to insult KingWard when it comes to women's basketball.. He knows nothing about anything beyond the game scores.. Yet he is all too happy to inject utter bull crap into every thread on the pretense he understands issues he doesn't...I

As for the snowflakes that can't handle an occasional insult, why are you on an internet forum? Only thing worse is posters that suggest an occasional barb is awful while hoping everyone ignores theirs

Do you realize the irony of that post.. You suggest King is too smart to insult anyone... One paragraph later you sideswipe a poster who tries to be nice to you with the obsessed teen nonsense... Picking a fight with a non enemy is something an eight year old would do...

For the record I am happy to insult KingWard when it comes to women's basketball.. He knows nothing about anything beyond the game scores.. Yet he is all too happy to inject utter bull crap into every thread on the pretense he understands issues he doesn't...I

As for the snowflakes that can't handle an occasional insult, why are you on an internet forum? Only thing worse is posters that suggest an occasional barb is awful while hoping everyone ignores theirs
You are very nice to me and bring an obsessive amount of knowledge of WBB(far beyond my obsession and I consider that a plus) I always look forward to your posts and learn from them. But just as I become at a times a pissy know it all, KW wallows in negativity, you my friend at times oversell the strengths of our program and players. And I know you do it out of love for Dawn and our program! all of us have default positions that make us at times caricatures of ourselves. That is what makes us fun, stupid, laughable and loveable. I would love to go to a game with you and hear your insights. Sorry that my words hurt they were meant as an observation not a judgement

Why do you see the need to personally attack a person for his opinion? Every person on this board should be free to express an opinion without fear of a personal attack for that opinion. Or are you one of those people who believe other people don't have the right to express an opinion if it differs from yours?

Why do you see the need to personally attack a person for his opinion? Every person on this board should be free to express an opinion without fear of a personal attack for that opinion. Or are you one of those people who believe other people don't have the right to express an opinion if it differs from yours?
It s a long story... I actually like King Ward.. I enjoy talking football and golf wit h himt.. His habit of repeatedly intersecting sheer nonsense into threads on WBB, deserves rebuke.. He knows nothing about the sport nor the program... There are several knowledgeable posters that try to enlighten him(I used to try)... But he rejects obvious irrefutable facts seemingly for the sake of contention... That's stupid and I let him know it...

Reactions: mrshiverz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT