ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Season Tickets 2016

BedouinCock

Jan 4, 2008
Last week I renewed our two season tickets for the Lady Gamecocks next year. They went up $10 per ticket but the deal is still too good to turn down. My wife and I had a GREAT time driving down from the upstate this past year to see this outstanding group of ladies play the best brand of college basketball in the country.

We can hardly wait to be among the 18,000 plus next year when Uconn comes to play at the CLA. If we could just by pass football, baseball and go straight to WBB, we would be very happy. It was a blast going to those games. We had great seats that made it easy to get in and out to the concession area with very few steps to climb. My wife loves it; she had a blast all year. At the tender age of 70 we are having a great time supporting these fine young women.

I was a student when the Roach, Owens teams were playing. This group of ladies and their toughness and approach to the game reminds me a lot of those NY guys who played for McGuire. Especially Cuevas; that song lady is not afraid of anything.

Go Gamecocks and bring back that National Championship crown!

This post was edited on 3/31 10:02 AM by BedouinCock

I agree. I'm going to renew as well. It's impressive how well the AD produces the entertainment to go along with the actual basketball. The intro, sideline contests, halftime show, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT