ADVERTISEMENT

WBB-SEC Tourney

Was pulling hard for Auburn. That would have been a much easier matchup than UGA. Dawgs are big, physical, and play D. They make for ugly games and have a great knack for bringing opponents play down to their level. We beat UGA 66-63 here and 62-44 away. In contrast we beat auburn 60-41here and 73-47 away

Was pulling hard for Auburn. That would have been a much easier matchup than UGA. Dawgs are big, physical, and play D. They make for ugly games and have a great knack for bringing opponents play down to their level. We beat UGA 66-63 here and 62-44 away. In contrast we beat auburn 60-41here and 73-47 away
True. I was pulling for AU too. They had the lead most of the way. Lost it in the last few minutes.

69-64 bama leads and has the ball with 16 seconds left. Once again the UT I don't give a $h1t attitude surfaces. They will be an 8 or 9 seed that could lose in the first round or beat a #1 seed. NEVER BET THEIR GAMES

A team that beats for top 10 teams loses to the number 10 seed. Wow.

I know, right? They've beaten Notre Dame at home and USC and Miss St on the road. That's 3 of the best wins on anyone's resume this season. Good luck to the committee trying to figure out where to seed the Vols.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I know, right? They've beaten Notre Dame at home and USC and Miss St on the road. That's 3 of the best wins on anyone's resume this season. Good luck to the committee trying to figure out where to seed the Vols.

I hope they get UCONN in the 2nd or 3rd round

Reactions: winloseortie
69-64 bama leads and has the ball with 16 seconds left. Once again the UT I don't give a $h1t attitude surfaces. They will be an 8 or 9 seed that could lose in the first round or beat a #1 seed. NEVER BET THEIR GAMES

Holly Warlick is a dunce...Posters keep saying she wont get fired because she had a great recruiting class...But she will never have a more talented roster than she has now...I hope they keep her for 10 more years

LSU 52 Ole Miss 38 end of 3rd...Moncrief has 4 fouls...Ole Miss might make a 4rth qtr run with her in trouble

She does have the number one recruiting class, but she is also on the hot seat. The Knoxville newspaper is saying she may need to get to the final four to save her job

I just don't think an AD who has been on the job less than a month will fire her this year. It could blow up the recruiting class. You just can't get rid of her without a replacement lined up. Gotta have a plan.

I just don't think an AD who has been on the job less than a month will fire her this year. It could blow up the recruiting class. You just can't get rid of her without a replacement lined up. Gotta have a plan.

Have they already signed a LOI? That would be a coveted job under any circumstances, but could you imagine how attractive it would be with that incoming recruiting class? Plus, you don't have to follow the hero. You get to follow the zero who came after her.

Have they already signed a LOI? That would be a coveted job under any circumstances, but could you imagine how attractive it would be with that incoming recruiting class? Plus, you don't have to follow the hero. You get to follow the zero who came after her.

Of course a lot of coaches would want the job. But who would be the right hire? There will be tremendous pressure to hire someone who played for Pat. UT has created its own bubble and to bring an outsider in is setting them up for failure. Also the top10 coaches in WBB ain't going anywhere, they got their own thing and have been there long term, the exception being Ohio St.

Problem with bringing someone from the Pat Summitt tree is that it is a bit shabby at the moment. Sylvia Hatchell is old and recovering from cancer. She also carries the stench of the UNC scandal. Carolyn Peck has a national title but has failed at her last two head coaching positions and is currently an assistant at Vandy. Nicki Fargas had great start at UCLA but has been very mediocre at LSU. The one who is doing the best is Matthew Mitchell at Kentucky and quite frankly he is the biggest Ahole in WBB. He has had 8 players leave in the last 3 years. He also has his own thing at UK and just as many resources.

The other factor is the whole athletic department is a mess. Get your own kingdom in order first. Give yourself a year to backdoor a search and see if HW can solve her problems. Then pull the trigger

Reactions: DarkCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT