ADVERTISEMENT

WBB...that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You generally see what you want. There are opportunists in every movement. However, there have been many protests that sparked real change. That is why you have a soon to be ex-President that can’t believe that the other side came up with 80 million votes. I hope these kids pay attention to all the lawsuits trying to quell their voice and understand that you can have influence if you choose to use it.

What is real change? A new president? That’s about it. Nothing else is changing. Trump got more votes from African Americans this year than last time. Perhaps more should’ve listened to him. No change happened. We just elected a career politician that’s part of the problem all these years you lived through. He did nothing. The change was Trump getting elected in the first place. It was a move away from career politicians. Then the politicians got desperate, as their livelihoods were on the line, and held the nation for ransom with “protests” and riots. Back to career politicians. Change....the politicians won. Not sure that’s the change you are looking for. If people want change, maybe they should change they way the vote rather than trying to get more people to vote the way they vote. Just a thought.

You generally see what you want. There are opportunists in every movement. However, there have been many protests that sparked real change. That is why you have a soon to be ex-President that can’t believe that the other side came up with 80 million votes. I hope these kids pay attention to all the lawsuits trying to quell their voice and understand that you can have influence if you choose to use it.
You are correct. You generally see what you want to see. Is there an explanation for votes found in the trash or the call for dems to moveto Georgia to vote in the senate run off ? That act of moving to effect an election is a felony. Politics should not be allowed in college sports no matter the position.

Reactions: Cybercock

Whose voices were quelled with the voter fraud that is alleged? I guess finding the truth to that allegation doesnt fit the narrative.

what color is the sky in your world?

Have no problems with most all peaceful protests. BLM and all the equity energy has gotten plenty of air time over the last Year, On and Off the playing fields. So is giving 2:00 of respect to our National Anthem too much to ask. You will NEVER convince me that It is not slapping our patriots in the face not to honor them and our country for those two minutes. Then if you want, protest all you want. But Remember people want to see Athletes play, not be political.

Reactions: bushmastercock
Again, you want me to speak for them. Black people are not a monolith. So, their reason may be entirely different to whatever reasons I may have. I think too many people look for some Black spokesperson to make a movement clear that is taking shape and changing with the times.
What’s race got to do with it? Black? Excuse me? Is it political or not? Black people aren’t the only ones sitting down. Who said anything about race?

So it was political?
Partly. Many Black people especially, young ones have been asleep at the wheel. We have begging and urging them to become more politically active for years. That is why I have found these charges over voter fraud laughable. We finally got Pookie and Ray-Ray to vote.

Whose voices were quelled with the voter fraud that is alleged? I guess finding the truth to that allegation doesnt fit the narrative.

4 years of hearing “not my president” and they want to talk about voices being quelled. Never, in the history of the world have a group of people thrown such a tantrum as we saw from liberals over the past 4 years. It was truly unbelievable.

Last edited:
I said paying fans, did not say “every” paying fan. You then turn around and said “nobody died for that flag”. So you’re speaking for every single person in our military that died defending this country? Wow, you’re something else.

Bro I have many, many friends that are active duty that support the flag and anthem protests 150% .

Partly. Many Black people especially, young ones have been asleep at the wheel. We have begging and urging them to become more politically active for years. That is why I have found these charges over voter fraud laughable. We finally got Pookie and Ray-Ray to vote.

And Pookie and Ray-Ray’s dead grandparents.

And Pookie and Ray-Ray’s dead grandparents.
Could you win a lawsuit please. Your own hand-picked judges are throwing them out of court. ....,and stop being mad at Fox News for telling the truth. They tried to tell you Arizona and the Presidential election was lost on November 3.

Could you win a lawsuit please. Your own hand-picked judges are throwing them out of court. ....,and stop being mad at Fox News for telling the truth. They tried to tell you Arizona and the Presidential election was lost on November 3.

So you dont want to know if there was any fraud?
Maybe we should just show our ass for 4 years instead.

WTF are you talking about? Stop just spewing $hit. You don’t want a discussion. Where have I mentioned Fox News? I don’t even question the results. I said the dead grandparents thing as a joke.

Enjoy the “change”. I doubt many will have the humility to realize it if they did make a mistake. Not sure how Biden is “change”...

So you dont want to know if there was any fraud?
Maybe we should just show our ass for 4 years instead.

That’s what works. Liberals have mastered it. They tear down the country all while saying “When they go low, we go high.” People eat that $hit up.

4 years of Russia hoax and media hate.

Meanwhile, we still dont have any definitive list of reasons for these protests. Just vague references to stuff like "bring awareness" and "systematic racism"
Seems like there should be some absolute goal here.
The irony of the unity platform is thst it was designed to divide the country and its working.
The sheep are failing in line.

Who is the imaginary genius
that perpetuated this alleged fraud. First, it’s the machines, Then, it’s dead people. For once in life, I agree with Tucker Carlson. Come with some real evidence, or go away.

that perpetuated this alleged fraud. First, it’s the machines, Then, it’s dead people. For once in life, I agree with Tucker Carlson. Come with some real evidence, or go away.

Let me guess, you didn’t agree with him when he was saying the same about liberal’s accusations of Trump for 4 years?

I happen to agree with him now and then. But I have no issue with trump doing what he can within his rights. And no liberal should say anything about it after 4 years of trying to delegitimize the election from 4 years ago.

Meanwhile, we still dont have any definitive list of reasons for these protests. Just vague references to stuff like "bring awareness" and "systematic racism"
Seems like there should be some absolute goal here.
The irony of the unity platform is thst it was designed to divide the country and its working.
The sheep are failing in line.
I have some, but there are my goals so it’s sort of irrelevant to their protest. It’s their protest, so it’s not their job to get you to understand.

Im not saying it happened or didnt happen. I have my ideas but they are just ideas. Im just saying as an American, i would like to know. You know, as in trusting the voting system in the future.
Seems important

I can’t believe some of y’all. So, you want our very successful African-American coach to force other African-Americans, or other ethnic groups for that matter, to not protest if they want to? If you are a coach with any sense in this climate, not going to happen. This is not the 60’s where you kick people off the team for failing to hold the patriotic line.
No but Maybe she could help them better understand the goodness of America, an alternative view-the America that affords them the opportunity to display their skills and receive a free education. Just tell them why you as a Coach will choose to stand. Then again maybe she did but She apparently doesn’t agree.with the players’ views of disrespecting the flag by sitting since she didn’t sit herself

I have some, but there are my goals so it’s sort of irrelevant to their protest. It’s their protest, so it’s not their job to get you to understand.

What? What’s the point of the protest then? The more I see you post the more I’m convinced my view is correct.

Holy crap, really?
If i had a protest, i sure as hell would want people to know what i was protesting.
What good is a protest and how would anyone do anything about it if no one had a clue what the beef was.?

Let me guess, you didn’t agree with him when he was saying the same about liberal’s accusations of Trump for 4 years?

I happen to agree with him now and then. But I have no issue with trump doing what he can within his rights. And no liberal should say anything about it after 4 years of trying to delegitimize the election from 4 years ago.
It didn’t matter, so Clinton went away and Trump got his four years. Now, it is time for him to go to Manhattan, Florida, or wherever he decides to go.

I agree...watched them refuse to stand for the national anthem. I have no respect for Dawn Staley.. she needs to stick with coaching and quit trying to be a community organizer like Obama.
I Agee 100% stand your ass up for anthem or leave!!!!!

It didn’t matter, so Clinton went away and Trump got his four years. Now, it is time for him to go to Manhattan, Florida, or wherever he decides to go.

Well, you see he’s still the president until January. So he can’t go away just yet. And the fact you think Clinton just went away is laughable. 4 years the liberals were at it. 4 years...

If Trump announces he’s running today and spends 4 years tearing apart Biden / Harris...it would be annoying. But it would be justified.

I for one will support and hope Biden does a great job. I have my doubts but I want what’s best for our country. Not sure we’ll ever see the day liberals do that again if their candidate loses.

Exactly ... bro you lost . Sorry it is what it is . You can be mad at the folks that didn’t vote for you but you lost .. go home . I said the same thing 4 years ago when he won . Cry and scream all you want , Hillary sucks and Trump won, take your ball and go home . I don’t see Tanner crying to the SEC that UGA stole a win tonight . I’m the least political person in the world but I find this absolutely hilarious at this point that we’re literally gonna evict the president of the USA in a few months .

Holy crap, really?
If i had a protest, i sure as hell would want people to know what i was protesting.
What good is a protest and how would anyone do anything about it if no one had a clue what the beef was.?
Deep down, I think you know and choose to disagree. That’s fine. That is why I refuse to get into a pointless argument of speculative reasons. Frankly, I don’t see the anthem protests as necessary anymore. The point has been made and a lot of good has come out of it. You think coaches would be getting off their behinds and getting kids registered to vote if all this had not happened? However, as I said before, Black people are not a monolith so who am I to say when it is the right time for the protests to come to an end.

Deep down, I think you know and choose to disagree. That’s fine. That is why I refuse to get into a pointless argument of speculative reasons. Frankly, I don’t see the anthem protests as necessary anymore. The point has been made and a lot of good has come out of it. You think coaches would be getting off their behinds and getting kids registered to vote if all this had not happened? However, as I said before, Black people are not a monolith so who am I to say when it is the right time for the protests to come to an end.

Not necessary anymore becuause it was always policital. Which we hammered and labeled when we made this accusation. Now it’s obvious. Don’t expect an apology. For everyone that changed their vote based on protests and riots...you now see what it was all about. Power and politics.

It didn’t matter, so Clinton went away and Trump got his four years. Now, it
Exactly ... bro you lost . Sorry it is what it is . You can be mad at the folks that didn’t vote for you but you lost .. go home . I said the same thing 4 years ago when he won . Cry and scream all you want , Hillary sucks and Trump won, take your ball and go home . I don’t see Tanner crying to the SEC that UGA stole a win tonight . I’m the least political person in the world but I find this absolutely hilarious at this point that we’re literally gonna evict the president of the USA in a few months .
Do you not want to give due diligence to the vote counting process...bro?

I think it’s great that our WBB does so well but let’s state an obvious truth here: If you want to see a faster-paced, more skillful exhibition, you’re better off watching high school boys play. Plus they will most likely stand for the anthem and you won’t have to put up with the attitudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT