ADVERTISEMENT

WBB thread...

Andy Landers - DA

Cliney needs to stop shooting 3’s in this game! Jackson and Cliney making terrible passes. I know Harris is the point “facilitator”, but when Asia is not in game she has to be aggressive and shoot (cause Cliney can’t, and Jackson is not shooting well tonight).

Just turned it to the game. 17 turnovers? With one quarter to go? This team is undisciplined.

Reactions: Cybercock
Someone explain how that basket counted?
The scenario of the foul on the pass b4 the bc shot isn't even possible. O well

This team is really hard to watch. You get up by 18 points; Wilson should be able to rest the remainder of the game; but you give up 8 straight points and she has to come back in. Do we have ANY reliable three point shooters? We’ll never win another championship if we don’t have a few shooters.

I think I’ve seen it all now. From referees that is. We foul the UT player who was passing the ball they gave UT the basket when the person who received the pass made it and then gave UT the ball. You can’t make this stuff up

Last edited:
I think I’ve seen it all now. From referees that is. We found the UT player who was passing the ball they gave UT the basket when the person who received the pass made it and then gave UT the ball. You can’t make this stuff up

Yes... I can't even figure out how they justified any of that
The worst part is no one even questioned how that series of events could how produced those results. The announcers. Coaches, players... no body.

Reactions: tngamecock#
The worst part is no one even questioned how that series of events could how produced those results. The announcers. Coaches, players... no body.

Except the scoreboard person. They took it off (as they should have) then after a couple minutes he put it back on. I assume he was told too.

What the heck . We suck without aja. Period

I wouldn’t go that far...we are a good team without Asia. But, we are not a Great team without her. Hopefully with recruiting we will be there again. But, no mistake...Asia is a once in a lifetime player

A'ja Wilson performance tonight clearly demonstrated why she is player of the year in the SEC. Also a lot of recognition goes out to the coaching staff for preparing this team for the game. If South Carolina can duplicate the numbers 24,19, 15..like tonight, then I think there is a chance for a forth straight conference tournament championship.

A'ja Wilson performance tonight clearly demonstrated why she is player of the year in the SEC. Also a lot of recognition goes out to the coaching staff for preparing this team for the game. If South Carolina can duplicate the numbers 24,19, 15..like tonight, then I think there is a chance for a forth straight conference tournament championship.

I don't see MSU losing it this year. Stranger things have happened though.

I don't see MSU losing it this year. Stranger things have happened though.
If our guards are told the time and location of the game, we'll kick MSU in the ass.... Our were just awful tonight... That's the worst I have seen Ty play since the game at Storrs last season... Jackson needs her ass kicked... Cliney give me a headache... Start Harrigan at the 3

Reactions: gamecockblack
Ever notice how much the announcers talk about our opponent missing layups? They like to say...We would be losing, if they were making them. If you watch much women’s basketball, they ALL miss a lot of layups.

Ever notice how much the announcers talk about our opponent missing layups? They like to say...We would be losing, if they were making them. If you watch much women’s basketball, they ALL miss a lot of layups.
We missed a bunch of layups as well as 27 turn overs

Me 2. I guess maybe they know something we don't, but I've sure played and seen lots of roundball in my time and know the rules pretty well. Never seen a foul on the floor against the passer, yet allowed the pass to be made and a layup by another count to go with the foul. It can't be right. But like you, announcers, players, our coaches not contesting it is even more perplexing. Wonder if they even noticed?

I don't see MSU losing it this year.

tumblr_ms6qi7WsHU1r8rx5xo3_250.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT