ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Ty Harris @Dallas Wings

Waiting for Harrigan to turn it up. She's too good a shooter to get lost in the shuffle. The WBNA game is a lot like NBA is if get you the ball, you better shoot cause the next person will.

Pretty good night for former Gamecocks, Kiki with a career high 11 points in a 5-6 shooting performance in only 11 minutes. Alaina Coates with a solid 8 points and 6 rebounds, Tiffany Mitchell with a great all around performance of 18 points, 4 assist and 8 rebounds. Shockingly A'ja sorta underwhelmedol offensively with 12 points 4 rebounds and 4 steals. Overall a great performance from our Gamecocks in the league.

Tiff Mitchell has been excellent this yr. Hope she keeps it up

Reactions: Gamekem
We got them back. Good game. Minnesota next

Don't be scared of her big a**

Gray ballin too. She has always been consistent. But, to hear some commentators speak you would think that she had a drop in production. Granted, she has slimmed down which has helped her speed - but old girl has been steady eddie since 2017.

Last edited:
Dallas had the game but made the Lynx came back on them.

Ty made Dangerfield straight in the face.

Let's see what they do against the Mystics. Still questioning the trade of Stevens for Samuelson, and taking Ndour off the Sky's hands. Keeping Ndour and Gustafuson on the bench when they could've gotten waived and they pick up Stella Johnson before the Mystics got to her.

I need for Ty to get her groove back, Kiki with another double digit game. The Wings definitely blew it. Also Gray is killing it this season.

Reactions: Milks26
Yes, Ty needs to settle down and get her groove back. She's getting good minutes so, it can be done. The Wings almost blew another double digit lead but pulled the win off in OT. Marina Mabrey might be starting at the point (and she's doing a good job, has chemistry with the other starters etc) but, once again who's the closer in a tight game.

Allisha had a slightly off game - but still had double digit points.

I also love this rook. When the offense cataches up to the defense (she's scared to shot right now). After a few years - next Della Donne

Yes, Ty needs to settle down and get her groove back. She's getting good minutes so, it can be done. The Wings almost blew another double digit lead but pulled the win off in OT. Marina Mabrey might be starting at the point (and she's doing a good job, has chemistry with the other starters etc) but, once again who's the closer in a tight game.

Allisha had a slightly off game - but still had double digit points.

I also love this rook. When the offense cataches up to the defense (she's scared to shot right now). After a few years - next Della Donne
Totally agree on Mabrey as much as it kills me to say it. Yeah Ty is showing a lot of promise, I think she's too passive at times and her teammates don't look for her when she's open as much as I would like, but Coates played pretty good in that game too. I hope she gets more playing time.

Totally agree on Mabrey as much as it kills me to say it. Yeah Ty is showing a lot of promise, I think she's too passive at times and her teammates don't look for her when she's open as much as I would like, but Coates played pretty good in that game too. I hope she gets more playing time.
A'ja had a good game yesterday. 23 points, 14 rebounds, 2 blocks. The Aces beat league leading Seattle (and Breanna Stewart) and is now only 1/2 game behind with nine left to play.

A'ja had a good game yesterday. 23 points, 14 rebounds, 2 blocks. The Aces beat league leading Seattle (and Breanna Stewart) and is now only 1/2 game behind with nine left to play.
Yeah she really set herself up as the leading candidate for MVP last night.

Aja should get the 2020 MVP award - but, let's see if they give it her. Parker and Vandersloot are great candidates also

Aja should get the 2020 MVP award - but, let's see if they give it her. Parker and Vandersloot are great candidates also
Dallas played the Aces last night. Good game - Dallas came from 15 down to cut it to two with 3 seconds to go. Both A'ja (26 pts, 9 rbs, 3 ast) and Ty had good games(13 pts, 5 ast off the bench) had good games. Gray had a typical good game that doesn't always show up on the stat sheet. Dallas was +13 when she was in the game.

Dallas played the Aces last night. Good game - Dallas came from 15 down to cut it to two with 3 seconds to go. Both A'ja (26 pts, 9 rbs, 3 ast) and Ty had good games(13 pts, 5 ast off the bench) had good games. Gray had a typical good game that doesn't always show up on the stat sheet. Dallas was +13 when she was in the game.
Ty had a really great 3 quarter, 11 points in that quarter alone.

Agler's a good coach. But, when he does not lean on Arike so much, the team is better. Look at that great shot Sabally had at the end. The same why Mabrey should've had the last shot against LA. The refs called a foul on Ty last minute when she did not even touch the girl But, defense and rebounding is what this team needs. The simple sh*t! Samuelson, Ndour and Gustafuson need to go.

Once again that was our game to lose. Anyway:

Dallas kept their playoff hopes alive win this OT win. 101 to 94

Gray has been balling for the team all year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT