ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: USC vs Kentucky time change

I saw the time change on ESPN. I was kinda looking forward to having the extra 40 mins. Oh well...either way God willing I'll be there

Reactions: lawcalcock
I'm at every home game and very rarely ever late, it just requires extra effort, lol. When the day comes for retirement, being able to have a beer in the Vista before every basketball game will be high on my list of benefits.

Several years ago, the Gamecocks were playing UT in MBB (during the Horn era) and the game was either a sellout or near a sellout. Anyway , my friend and I got there early and ate at a nice hamburger place there in the Vista. It was a lot of fun seeing all the fans there and talking with people etc. I can see where people that live in the Cola area would have fun attending both the Men's and Women's basketball games.

Several years ago, the Gamecocks were playing UT in MBB (during the Horn era) and the game was either a sellout or near a sellout. Anyway , my friend and I got there early and ate at a nice hamburger place there in the Vista. It was a lot of fun seeing all the fans there and talking with people etc. I can see where people that live in the Cola area would have fun attending both the Men's and Women's basketball games.
When we have an especially big game on a weekday evening, I like to take the afternoon off from work to enjoy the Vista before the game. Now that we'll be selling beer at all home games, I'll be able to have some refreshments even if I don't take the afternoon off.

When we have an especially big game on a weekday evening, I like to take the afternoon off from work to enjoy the Vista before the game. Now that we'll be selling beer at all home games, I'll be able to have some refreshments even if I don't take the afternoon off.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT