ADVERTISEMENT

WBB vs UVA thread....

Passing it around and looking for Aja.... over and over. Someone else needs to step up and shoot. It's no mystery what we are doing.

Playing better. Need to put the throttle down. Wilson getting hammered but is dealing with it. I wish refs could figure out charges or obvious flops.

Reactions: Cybercock
They need to cover that 3 ball. It is killing them. Our girls have problems with the lay ups now. It's now or stay home.

Their level of play will have to go way up. They played great ball in the tournament and now 2 not so great games.

I'm not seeing anything that would embolden me to think we could shock UConn.

Me either. Our guard play seems lacking at times, especially shooting and consistently scoring. Our point guard had an uncontested 3 in the 3rd or 4th qtr and shot an airball. Makes me wonder about her eyesight. She’s better than that. UNCONN always seems to have a point guard that can run and jump like a dude. I think their overall team speed is way better than we are, meaning they can get up and down the court faster than most teams.

However, I have noticed that Geno doesn’t sub much; well not as much as you would think. He pretty much plays 6 players for almost all the game. If we can get them running thru 3 qtrs, maybe they get fatigued in the 4th qtr.

BCM was there and totally engaged in supporting her teammates... She sat near the end of the bench... I saw her give A'ja a great big hug as she left the floor

OK, thanks. Good to hear. I didn't see her on the TV feed, which is why I asked.

I'm not seeing anything that would embolden me to think we could shock UConn.

Unfortunate, but true. I fear our defending national champions have won their last game this season.

Is BCM on the bench? I've seen Cooper and the injured players.

She was not.

BCM was there and totally engaged in supporting her teammates... She sat near the end of the bench... I saw her give A'ja a great big hug as she left the floor

She was there!!!

Get an eye exam. She was not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT