ADVERTISEMENT

WBB vs Vanderbilt on tv?

Rhizzlebop

Sep 30, 2009
Schedule online says SEC network, but my Directv channel guide is showing Georgia vs tenn.

How do you watch SECN+
I struggled with that all last season. First go to the ESPN site and search for SECN+. You may need info from your cable provider. Takes about 1 quarter to hack into it. Good luck.

My cable provider places it on a channel now, but Vandy-USC doesn't seem to be on tonight.

Reactions: Golden Cock
OR Carolina is back in Last-season form. First game this year they look line a championship team. GO COCKS!

They will eventually get back to last year's form.....but, no, Vandy is just bad. It also doesn't help them that they missed many games & practices due to Covid issues.

BIG upset in SEC play tonight as LSU takes down Texas A&M, the last undefeated team in the conference. It was USC and TAMU at the top of the standings, so that opens up the field just a tad. We'll play the Aggies in our very last regular season game.....

Great game for our team, everybody scored, and hopefully a confidence building game for Beal (3/4 from 3) and Littleton (2/3 from 3) and another great outing from Henderson with 9 assists and 7 rebounds in 3 quarters.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Huge career night games for both Beal and Saxton, the #4 and #5 offensive options on the starting unit. Vanderbilt just is too decimated with players on their roster not being available to play, then their top available player Love having a horrid 1st half....

What is the purpose of the SEC alternate channel. On Spectrum it is channel #385. So our WBB game is on SEC+ but not SEC Alternate Channel!!!!
Is Ray in charge of that? .lol

BIG upset in SEC play tonight as LSU takes down Texas A&M, the last undefeated team in the conference. It was USC and TAMU at the top of the standings, so that opens up the field just a tad. We'll play the Aggies in our very last regular season game.....

The announcer said tonight possibly 8 SEC teams in the tournament. I feel good about our chances of winning the conference because I'm not sure there is another team that will finish with less than 4 losses.

It will be tough for us to go undefeated again, but the SEC schedule (+ UCONN) will definitely prepare this team for the tournament.

Reactions: gamecockblack
What is the purpose of the SEC alternate channel. On Spectrum it is channel #385. So our WBB game is on SEC+ but not SEC Alternate Channel!!!!
Is Ray in charge of that? .lol

Some SEC football games have been on the Alternate channel. We've had ones on there before.

SEC Network + and the Alternate channel are two totally separate entities. Being on SEC Network + does not mean it's supposed to be on the Alternate channel.

Some SEC football games have been on the Alternate channel. We've had ones on there before.

SEC Network + and the Alternate channel are two totally separate entities. Being on SEC Network + does not mean it's supposed to be on the Alternate channel.

Every SEC football game must be shown on one of the ESPN cable stations with the exception of the CBS games. So sometimes a Vandy/USC or Kentucky/Ole Miss game will end up on the Alternate channel because the rest of the ESPN channels are full and they stick a bad game there. I've never seen Bama football on that channel. lol. I don't recall much other use of the Alternate channel. Maybe if one game runs long, they'll start the second one on the Alternate.

Every SEC football game must be shown on one of the ESPN cable stations with the exception of the CBS games. So sometimes a Vandy/USC or Kentucky/Ole Miss game will end up on the Alternate channel because the rest of the ESPN channels are full and they stick a bad game there. I've never seen Bama football on that channel. lol. I don't recall much other use of the Alternate channel. Maybe if one game runs long, they'll start the second one on the Alternate.
SEC+ has priority over SEC Alternate? SEC Alternate is available on Spectrum. SEC+ isn’t.

Good team win everyone scored.

Beal finally having meaningful points this season. They need to remind Saxton that she can score and rebound at the same time. She's our rebounding queen for a reason.

2nd time this season D. Henny was robbed of getting a double double. Someone needs to pay attention to the stat sheet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT