ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: Zarielle Green's final top 5

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
I just wanna thank everyone for helping me through this process and this is my final top five
1f608.png
1f4af.png
1f91e-1f3fd.png

C8SfHnRUIAEGXiv.jpg

For those of you that don't have time to follow this kind of thing, Queen Zaay is a 6'1" shooting guard ranked the #12 or #14 player in the country...She is from the Dallas area...Zarielle is a scoring machine in the mold of Kaela Davis or Tiffany Mitchell...She prolly doesn't handle as well as those 2..But she is definitely a better outside shooter and is terrific going to the basketball...Getting her and Nalyssa Smith out of Texas would be fantastic

Perfect timing for Dawn to win a national championship and also to be name the head coach of the national team because there appears to be a serious drought of blue-chip WBB players in state. A'ja will be the only homegrown player on the roster next season.

Perfect timing for Dawn to win a national championship and also to be name the head coach of the national team because there appears to be a serious drought of blue-chip WBB players in state. A'ja will be the only homegrown player on the roster next season.

True dat...But there are some real gems in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 class...Loyal McQueen and Nyah Leveretter already have offers from the Gamecocks...Their AAU team is terrific...You can follow their exploits on twitter @ 'SC 76ers'

IMHO..If Dawn reels in 4 among the bumper crop of superstars we are on the final list for, it will maintain our run for many more championships to come...

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkCock
I can understand Texas A&M - but several top recruits have listed Georgia - not sure the attraction there - Andy Landers - ex- coach is not that charming on TV.

I can understand Texas A&M - but several top recruits have listed Georgia - not sure the attraction there - Andy Landers - ex- coach is not that charming on TV.

Jawja's new HBC is a real charmer..She is trying to do it the Dawn Staley way without the Staley pedigree...Jawja is in it with us and a few others for Olivia Nelson-Ododa...Dawgs are telling her to come be their A'ja Wilson...She hasn't landed a prime time recruit yet...But she is definitely in the fight for some...Let's hope Green and Nelson choose the real Dawn Staley over the wanna be

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT