ADVERTISEMENT

WCCP - So the new highlight clip on the radio

umdterpcock

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2003
Listen on the way in to work in the morning and their new highlight clip starts with

"Bentley drops back, looking down the middle.....Intercepted by..........."

Blah blah blah.

That's a direct public shot at Jake for being confident in his team.

It's time we take that school to the ground and bury them as deep as we can.

Listen on the way in to work in the morning and their new highlight clip starts with

Blah blah blah.

to be fair, it is the Clemson flagship station...
plus they are giving his a hard time about saying Clemson was not that much better than SC last season

Blah blah blah.

Honestly?? Who Gives a Flyin' F??

Man, those dudes are doing their job of promoting such BS. WHY even mention it here????

Reactions: DC-99
to be fair, it is the Clemson flagship station...
plus they are giving his a hard time about saying Clemson was not that much better than SC last season
I know why they did that, and it's a slap in the face.

On top of all that, Tajh Boyd shows up at my office today.

They took a mild jab at us by playing a radio highlight from a rivalry game last year. To each their own, but if it gets you riled up, maybe don't take it so personally?

They took a mild jab at us by playing a radio highlight from a rivalry game last year. To each their own, but if it gets you riled up, maybe don't take it so personally?
Yep, or don't listen in the first place.

I think everyone should take it personally. Im not losing sleep over it, but I am ready to start pushing back and not taking all of their shit. It's just me, Im super competitive and can't stand for them to gloat.

I think everyone should take it personally. Im not losing sleep over it, but I am ready to start pushing back and not taking all of their shit. It's just me, Im super competitive and can't stand for them to gloat.
If you're super competitive, did you take every opportunity to jab at Clemson fans when we 5 bombed them?

They own us right now. Do not like it? Do something about it. (Not you)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT