ADVERTISEMENT

We are sitting around hoping for a 3* to commit meanwhile clemson just signed another 5*

I enjoy discussing football. I had no idea it was such an issue for you. Why are you here? To sit in a vacuum of likeminded opinions and team spirit?
You should take a note from Esso and Will4Clemson. They actually discuss things and are good guys. All you do is take petty jabs and act like a jackass.

I believe my track record for making fun of the nonsense and madness on this forum is very clear, but it is a forum of the team I support.

BTW, here is a 3 star prospect... I didnt mind one little bit..
giphy.gif

You should take a note from Esso and Will4Clemson. They actually discuss things and are good guys. All you do is take petty jabs and act like a jackass.

I believe my track record for making fun of the nonsense and madness on this forum is very clear, but it is a forum of the team I support.
Do you have me confused with somebody else? I just complimented Gwyn, and said I'd be happy with Clemson taking a run at him. Let me translate for you: if USC ends up getting Gwyn, it's a good pickup. Not that you need my seal of approval or anything, but how in the shit is that a jab at you, USC, or a player/commit?

At least I'm not out here calling for us to cheat or pay recruits
It’s a good thing cause you’d probably do a poor job of that too. See if you can find your way back to pickens tech and leave THE University of South Carolina to actual fans

Weird it took him so long to beat USC after that first class.
Seriously? The norm is 4 years later when they’re seniors. Look what’s happened since his first recruiting class turned seniors (and that was as interim coach turn full time at season end).

Reactions: griffgolf
Sandidge and Wonnum will probably be heavily pursued by other schools now up until the next signing day. Hard to see us signing 1 of the 2

The Boom man will win us a natty. Trust the process my fellow cock fans. Boom can take 3 star and make him 5 star. We will be natty champs with Joyner at quarterback.

Seriously? The norm is 4 years later when they’re seniors. Look what’s happened since his first recruiting class turned seniors (and that was as interim coach turn full time at season end).
And that first class of dabo's never beat SC, so what's your point?

Reactions: cockofdawn
Dabo lost to us 5 years in a row before he started pulling in the 5* recruits, maybe Muschamp will be able to turn it around.
Dabo lost to us 5 years in a row before he started pulling in the 5* recruits, maybe Muschamp will be able to turn it around.

Not true at all. Klempson had 4 5 stars in dumbo’s second class. Here is 2011. Stop make no ecvuses for us. We haven’t been getting it down be. https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2011/all-teams/football

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT