ADVERTISEMENT

We are sitting around hoping for a 3* to commit meanwhile clemson just signed another 5*

And their ranking is what 5 spots above ours? If this worries you maybe you should pull for CU but i never will.

That's mainly due to the number of recruits difference. The Quality over Quantity is why they are way ahead. If they had the same amount of commits they would be top 3 easy. The fact ESPN has them 5th with only 15 is pretty ridiculous. And if you look at Rivals and click on the Avg Rating it puts it in perspective alil more, they are around 5th and SC 23rd based on Quality. Just a bunch of 3* recruits will add to the point total of the rankings and make it look better. Anyway just alil insight on how the ranking system works, I've always looked at it from the Quality aspect. But it still a solid class and have Feb to go.

Reactions: drawplay000
That's mainly due to the number of recruits difference. The Quality over Quantity is why they are way ahead. If they had the same amount of commits they would be top 3 easy. The fact ESPN has them 5th with only 15 is pretty ridiculous. And if you look at Rivals and click on the Avg Rating it puts it in perspective alil more, they are around 5th and SC 23rd based on Quality. Just a bunch of 3* recruits will add to the point total of the rankings and make it look better. Anyway just alil insight on how the ranking system works, I've always looked at it from the Quality aspect. But it still a solid class and have Feb to go.
We have 6 OL to their 2. And everyone knows that there are very few 4-5 star OL and is the most difficult position to evaluate. In other words, if you sign a lot of OL, you are going to have a lot of 3 stars....but try to run an offense without them.

We have 6 OL to their 2. And everyone knows that there are very few 4-5 star OL and is the most difficult position to evaluate. In other words, if you sign a lot of OL, you are going to have a lot of 3 stars....but try to run an offense without them.
Clemsons got like 7 seniors this year...don't need to recruit to many positions

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT