ADVERTISEMENT

We aren't rebuilding

"Dam....guess I eat the crow. 😄 You don't fire a guy after back-back Top 10 wins. Congrats Satt...maybe Spencer comes back next year?" ~ Flameout12 (Nov. 26, 2022)

"Same thing happened last season. Didn't you notice? Get you head out your azz.....we're just a few weeks removed from getting totally dominated on offense by UF and Mizzou. Maybe you think we're running a charity?" ~ Flameout12 (Nov 21, 2022)

"Seems contingent on the hiring of dud coaches" ~ Flameout12 (Noe 15, 2022)
Nice try....but we don't know what happened with Satterfield.

Nice try....but we don't know what happened with Satterfield.

"This aged well. Bunch of dumazzes. At least have the common sense to keep your mouth shut until you see how things turn out."

So this thread is about Satterfield specifically now? Gotcha.

No, but my quoted comments were. Try to keep up.

So even though the thread was not about Satterfield and you referenced nothing about Satterfield, your thoughts were about Satterfield? The "Bunch of Dumazzes" part was only in reference to people speaking about Satterfield specifically and not the team in general which, in your mind, was perfectly fair game? The quotes I pulled from your profile clearly show you not having "common sense to keep your mouth shut until you see how things turn out?"

I'm just trying to get a handle on your thought process since you seem to throw around criticism quite a bit - yet limit similar application to your own musings. I want to join the Hypocritical Hindsight Club and you come across as someone who can assist in the process.

Last edited:
So even though the thread was not about Satterfield and you referenced nothing about Satterfield, your thoughts were about Satterfield?
Bravo...you're the one who posted quotes in this thread that I made from other threads about Satterfield. Those quotes had nothing to do with this thread.

You really need to try and keep up.

"Dam....guess I eat the crow. 😄 You don't fire a guy after back-back Top 10 wins. Congrats Satt...maybe Spencer comes back next year?" ~ Flameout12 (Nov. 26, 2022)

"Same thing happened last season. Didn't you notice? Get you head out your azz.....we're just a few weeks removed from getting totally dominated on offense by UF and Mizzou. Maybe you think we're running a charity?" ~ Flameout12 (Nov 21, 2022)

"Seems contingent on the hiring of dud coaches" ~ Flameout12 (Noe 15, 2022)

Bravo...you're the one who posted quotes in this thread that I made from other threads about Satterfield. Those quotes had nothing to do with this thread.

You really need to try and keep up.

So the moral of the story is - Being wrong about Satterfield or questioning his skillset is perfectly fine. However, questioning overall team play is out of bounds and warrants name calling?

I'm just trying to keep up with the logic. I really want in your club.

Reactions: uscwatson21
So the moral of the story is - Being wrong about Satterfield or questioning his skillset is perfectly fine. However, questioning overall team play is out of bounds and warrants name calling?

I'm just trying to keep up with the logic. I really want in your club.
Hey dumbazz....I'm wasn't wrong about Satterfield. He's no longer at USC.
Anything else?

So are we rebuilding or not? Who is coming, staying and transferring in/out. I'd like some consistency next year. Like if we're good enough to beat UT and ClemCollege can we beat the Ark, Miss and UFs?

How are all you complainers feeling now? Carolina is rebuilding but great coaching has made it a smooth transition. 8-4 defeating Tennessee, Clemson and soon notre dame

How are all you complainers feeling now? Carolina is rebuilding but great coaching has made it a smooth transition. 8-4 defeating Tennessee, Clemson and soon notre dame

My feeling is we've had a good 2 game winning steak after getting blown out by UF. Looking forward to see if we can continue the positive momentum against ND.

The real test is going to be next season. What do you see happening next year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT