ADVERTISEMENT

We beat ourselves yesterday. Turnovers dropped balls and off passes hurt us really bad

Deecocks1

Sep 26, 2018
on a positive note kinlaw Thomas William's and horn played their hearts out . Gotta stop being the team of two halves . put it all together for an entire game

on a positive note kinlaw Thomas William's and horn played their hearts out . Gotta stop being the team of two halves . put it all together for an entire game

It's called coaching....

I bet what we see out in the field on game day is the same thing the coaches see in practice...

Poor piss coaching...

Coach Carlen would make us run steps at the stadium, crabs over and over again and that is what you call real punishment for dumb ass plays in games and practices...

You run those steps up the stadium once and you never forget...

Plus, if you running game is going great like T Williams, you don't go away and start throwing the ball three downs in the row...

And if that first throw is high or the WR is dropping easy passes, you yank the players butt off the field!!!!

We need a coach like Nick Saban and I know Muschamp coached under Nick, but he didn't learn a damn thing...

So don't give me your mandy pandy explanation of the team...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT