ADVERTISEMENT

We have four perfect coaches for this school!!! Stop the complaining

Go back and look at the schools "overall" history. He's the best thing this University has had in decades. Yet, here we have fans that think we should make the tourney almost every year even though the program has never come close to that EVER minus the 1968-74 years. The man has had 4 straight seasons with a winning record. That hasn't been done since Mcquire, though Felton came close. Not to mention, he took this program farther in the tournament than any coach in our history, yet it's not good enough for you. This program is going in the right direction with Frank. Sorry that you're somehow too entitled to see that.

I recommend a minimum of a 5-day ban for this!

Go back and look at the schools "overall" history. He's the best thing this University has had in decades. Yet, here we have fans that think we should make the tourney almost every year even though the program has never come close to that EVER minus the 1968-74 years. The man has had 4 straight seasons with a winning record. That hasn't been done since Mcquire, though Felton came close. Not to mention, he took this program farther in the tournament than any coach in our history, yet it's not good enough for you. This program is going in the right direction with Frank. Sorry that you're somehow too entitled to see that.

I totally agree when it comes to many of our basketball fans. Its odd that some think we have this great tradition in basketball and should have tourney expectations every year. The only sustained success was under McGuire and #1 that was literally 50 years ago for a few years and #2 the entire world of college basketball is totally differnent today. We have one of the best coaches in the country so leave him alone.......but he does need to beat Moo U.

A fair number of posts in this thread bragging about how great our coaches are. Our hardware case doesn’t support the argument.

Beat Clemson next year in Death Valley with the team that they are returning?? You must be smokin’ some Good Stuff!!
Ban me from here if you wish; but, I graduated USC in 1965. I watched Coach Jim Carlen coach my Gamecocks from 1975-1981. He only lost 36 games during that entire time period. He destroyed Clemson in 1975 by a score of 56-20. We can do it again if we just believe. Stop being idiotic morons, like Freddie B. Cocky, and misspelling their name and concentrate on winning! People like him and Horseshoe 04 need to go back to the frat dorms or their 8.75/hr. jobs at Burger King.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT