ADVERTISEMENT

We have gone from a top 10 team to the

Justin Miller

Nov 10, 2010
joke of the SEC... the joke... I try to stay positive, our special teams have improved but every thing else has eroded... Spurrier has done great things here, he has taken us to places we have never been, nothing but respect for him. However, how do we go from a top 10 team to this... Our defense literally quit after the long run.... Quit... They played a good first half but quit the second half... This is a joke.. Our offense was horrible in the first half... We had a chance against an uninspired team LSU team today but we are a joke... The Citadel will kick our ass if we play like this against them... All the rest of the games are loses..... I can not see how anybody can be okay with the way our program looks now and it doesnt look like the future is going to be better based on what we have now..... Coaching sucks, very few good players, only one playmaker on offense, Skai Moore is good on defense, a few of the lineman show promise, dbs are horrible... Although I think we probably gave up the fewest passing yards then we have all season but on the other hand we gave up 400 yards rushing. I dont think we recover under this staff, Spurrier deserves to go out on his terms and coach as long as he wants but only a new face will turn us into a winner again... Until then... I am out, its just too frustrating to me to love and follow this team and get what we have gotten week after week this season... We realistically should have no wins, North Carolina beat us in every way but on the scoreboard and Central Florida has kicked so many players off the team the last two seasons that they are a shell of who they were a few years ago... Sorry, I am done now.... This is therapy for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT