ADVERTISEMENT

We have the worst coach in Division 1...

Excuse me sir, but coach Muschamp is one of the sharpest minds in college football. He learned the game playing in the SEC and coaching under Mack Brown and Nick Saban. His skills as a talent evaluator are second to none, sir. We are lucky to have him, he has turned down opportunities to be the head coach at other schools (Clemson).

I Support Cocks!

tenor.gif

Excuse me sir, but coach Muschamp is one of the sharpest minds in college football. He learned the game playing in the SEC and coaching under Mack Brown and Nick Saban. His skills as a talent evaluator are second to none, sir. We are lucky to have him, he has turned down opportunities to be the head coach at other schools (Clemson).

I Support Cocks!
Sure

I Support Cocks!
Thank you coach Tanner. Any chance you would consider stepping down as AD and returning to coaching Baseball?

What an embarrassment. Our players deserve better, as do the people of the State and the alumni. Tanner, please retire and let someone else handle things moving forward.

Give him a break, according to the Muschamp minions on this board LSU is a good team, found their footing against USC...wait, what? AU beat LSU by 5 TDs....hmmmmm

Lol. Chopper saying WE . But technically I agree with you. Venables should be your head coach.

What an embarrassment. Our players deserve better, as do the people of the State and the alumni. Tanner, please retire and let someone else handle things moving forward.
Maybe the absolute worst in College Football.
Bobo is the only one keeping us from losing All our major games, including the Rest of them This year.
At least he is not afraid to score a touchdown ANY time during the game.

First, let me say I have been a Gamecock all my life. The one thing I've noticed since ACC days that is consistent is our passion for change. Year in and year out we criticize whomever we have as our coaches (no matter the sport). It doesn't matter who the coach is (With the exceptions being coach Tanner in baseball and Coach Staley in women basketball. We are #1 fans when it comes to Negativity!! No one will ever be good enough to coach here by some of your standards. In order to be great, you got to be good first. Time takes time. We never give our coaches enough time to complete their process. We go 70% or maybe 90% then we punt back to 40%. We must build the program first. That takes time. Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses. Each change is a punt. We have to start over again. It's like practice. And it will take even longer to establish any tradition or continuity. To be a good program you have to change the culture to succeed. It won't happen overnight and it involves all of us. Not only the players but the fans and administration as well. Try this idea. Maybe we need new fans. Can we get a replacement for you? You have been loyal for a long time and yet you still think change means success. Yes, we have had a few passersby coaches that could have got it done, maybe. However, our damn fans never want to wait. After 3 - 5 years, we get itching for a new coach. I believe if Coach Muschamp is given your support and allowed to coach our team until he leaves or retires (without the pressure of being fired), he would succeed. DUKE's blueprint on how they handled the hiring of Coach K proved this. LEAVE OUR FOOTBALL COACHES ALONE. We have an administration that is paid to make decisions on hiring and firing. Yet you think YOU knows best. Maybe YOU should apply to be our coach, athletic director, or even president. The University of South Carolina was established in 1801. Almost 200 years ago. Are we the #1 university in the country? Everyone is competing for the same thing, and where do we rank as a university? Maybe we should we fold and start over?
LEAVE OUR FOOTBALL COACHES ALONE.
Your bitching hurts recruiting more than losing games. Ask that question next time a recruit chooses to play somewhere else. Coach Muschamp is living in the moments of every season, every game, every snap. We are merely observers that always second guesses after the facts. We call that being an armchair quarterback. I don't know whether Coach will succeed or fail in the next 1,2,5 years, but I can wait. It sure beats starting over, and over, and over....etc.

First, let me say I have been a Gamecock all my life. The one thing I've noticed since ACC days that is consistent is our passion for change. Year in and year out we criticize whomever we have as our coaches (no matter the sport). It doesn't matter who the coach is (With the exceptions being coach Tanner in baseball and Coach Staley in women basketball. We are #1 fans when it comes to Negativity!! No one will ever be good enough to coach here by some of your standards. In order to be great, you got to be good first. Time takes time. We never give our coaches enough time to complete their process. We go 70% or maybe 90% then we punt back to 40%. We must build the program first. That takes time. Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses. Each change is a punt. We have to start over again. It's like practice. And it will take even longer to establish any tradition or continuity. To be a good program you have to change the culture to succeed. It won't happen overnight and it involves all of us. Not only the players but the fans and administration as well. Try this idea. Maybe we need new fans. Can we get a replacement for you? You have been loyal for a long time and yet you still think change means success. Yes, we have had a few passersby coaches that could have got it done, maybe. However, our damn fans never want to wait. After 3 - 5 years, we get itching for a new coach. I believe if Coach Muschamp is given your support and allowed to coach our team until he leaves or retires (without the pressure of being fired), he would succeed. DUKE's blueprint on how they handled the hiring of Coach K proved this. LEAVE OUR FOOTBALL COACHES ALONE. We have an administration that is paid to make decisions on hiring and firing. Yet you think YOU knows best. Maybe YOU should apply to be our coach, athletic director, or even president. The University of South Carolina was established in 1801. Almost 200 years ago. Are we the #1 university in the country? Everyone is competing for the same thing, and where do we rank as a university? Maybe we should we fold and start over?
Your bitching hurts recruiting more than losing games. Ask that question next time a recruit chooses to play somewhere else. Coach Muschamp is living in the moments of every season, every game, every snap. We are merely observers that always second guesses after the facts. We call that being an armchair quarterback. I don't know whether Coach will succeed or fail in the next 1,2,5 years, but I can wait. It sure beats starting over, and over, and over....etc.
We never fire when we should. We are always a day late and a dollar short. Muskrat is who he is. If you can't see that there is no hope for you. Dude is a loser.

We never fire when we should. We are always a day late and a dollar short. Muskrat is who he is. If you can't see that there is no hope for you. Dude is a loser.
Put your money where your mouth is. Apply to be our coach or Shut up!

Well said and accurate. The feces flinging responses are telling.

Put your money where your mouth is. Apply to be our coach or Shut up!

@wbryant ... PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. APPLY TO BE OUR COACH OR SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

See, two can play at that game...

Nice eight posts since 2004.... go back to sleep... I was agreeing with you, but you seem to be too stupid to understand that...

@wbryant ... PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. APPLY TO BE OUR COACH OR SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

See, two can play at that game...

Nice eight posts since 2004.... go back to sleep... I was agreeing with you, but you seem to be too stupid to understand that...
Im saying give him enough time to correct all our dumb shit we have laid on the pile for many years.

Reactions: kidrobinski
The coach worship, "stability is king" self help group has shown up. I'm not sure why you need to show up; Champ is going nowhere. The University has decided stability is victory. You're winning.

How does one go about joining your group? Does membership ensure that dreaded "here we go again feeling" we get 7-8 times a year? Are loses easier to take? Do you even have to worry about stars or recruiting rankings? Do you follow Clemson and think, "wow, in 8 years, we will be like them", instead of " how in the heck can we stink so bad next to them?"

I've been giving consideration to joining, but I need some assurance of relief.

Please advise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT