ADVERTISEMENT

We just got beat by a team that lost to Coastal Carolina

Well, Auburn is not a good basketball team.

But Bruce Pearl is a great coach and they are getting better - and at home- they are taking care of business. That's what Bruce Pearl does.

Clemson beat Syracuse today and we crushed Clemson. I am getting too confused about it all so let's stop about who beat whom.

Obviously we're not there yet. We just don't have a consistent offensive game yet. The bottom line is that we're getting there and we have seen flashed and will continue to. We're gonna lose some headscratchers and win some good ones.

That Auburn team may not be great, but Bruce Pearl can coach and that crowd was nuts. This was not a bad loss by any means.

I agree cocka cola. I had a gut feeling before the game that Bruce pearl and the home crowd would be a factor in the outcome of this game.

If we had better pure shooters we might have had a 15-20 point lead early in the first half. We had open looks, shots just want go in...And just how good Chat could be if we had better outside shooters. Last night he showed a nice move to the basket. Next year when we get the two injured players back along with Dozier and Sliva, it should be a fun team to watch
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT