ADVERTISEMENT

We look pretty bad

USCMBA77

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
We have been out of sync in every game. Poor defense and little or no offense.

It concerns me that our players dress like slobs with stuff hanging out from under their jerseys. They look undisciplined. I know Beamer needs time to get some players but it is going to be hard to attract and retain recruits with performances like this.

Also, these may be the worst announcers I have ever heard for a college football game.

Reactions: cocks rule

It concerns me that our players dress like slobs with stuff hanging out from under their jerseys. They look undisciplined. I know Beamer needs time to get some players but it is going to be hard to attract and retain recruits with performances like this.

Also, these may be the worst announcers I have ever heard for a college football game.
The decommitment train is a coming.

“SQUEEZE” the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT