ADVERTISEMENT

We really hyped ourselves to the point we really

We cannot tackle and that has been a problem for years. We also do not block down field the way I see the Georgia wide receivers are doing.
Amen to that! The defensive backs try to throw a shoulder into offensive players rather than locking up. Thoroughly frustrating!

Listen guys, we the bull dawg nation have our hand out to invite you to become another Dawg for life! Come on over to a winner and become happy for the rest of your lives!
Until Auburn and then Bama hurts your feelings!

Reactions: lostcock
It’s fun to live vicariously through successful programs, isn’t it?
One almost successful season automatically makes UGA world-beaters? I don't think so! You better start worrying about KY! They look pretty good but even Vandy has recent success against Dawgs!

It's really an unwinnable scenario. We recruit top 15-20 classes and they recruit top 5 classes. Therefore the gap never closes but gets wider. Same thing with us and Clemson. We just happen to be in a living nightmare where 2 of the top 3 programs in the Country right now are in our own backyard.
Yes, our hope lies in having both of them sustain scandals which make them radioactive to all but the most amoral recruits.

I'm not as sure about that as I am the "players" part.

I'm afraid that I am pretty sure about the coaching part, my friend. Sloppy play, missed tackles, blown secondary assignments, throwing to the wrong receivers, that bothers me much more than the talent difference.

I'm afraid that I am pretty sure about the coaching part, my friend. Sloppy play, missed tackles, blown secondary assignments, throwing to the wrong receivers, that bothers me much more than the talent difference.
You know, it's somewhat possible for players to be both untalented and un-smart.

We also do not block down field the way I see the Georgia wide receivers are doing.[/QUOTE]
If you can't block, you do NOT play WR for Kirby!!

Yeah, and we'll be able to say we've won 3 of the last 5 home games against them.
Haven’t we lost 5 of the last 6 to them? Last I checked, the venue does not count towards wins and losses. It’s simply if you win or lose.

I agree! But listening to the dawg fodder they sound like they have been a perrenial powerhouse!
With the exception of about a 3 year period when the gap in talent wasn’t a big deal and coach was better than theirs, they have been better than us basically forever.

Reactions: Khendrix_735
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT