ADVERTISEMENT

We should have hired Kirby Smart....

This is wrong and stupid on multiple levels. Kirby is a Georgia alumn whose dream job was Georgia. No one was getting Kirby but Georgia.

Ray was not looking for coaches on the cheap at all. Everyone he interviewed cost mucho $$$$.

Last AD who went on the cheap: See Eric Hyman on Darrin Horn
And he did what he did due to the fiscal situation at the time. He talked about it when he hired martin.

Hecklers, it has been a great hire for Clemson, but you can't tell me you thought it was good when they did it. I know of many Clemson fans who liked him but thought they could get better. I'm sure we probably could have had Lincoln Riley, but he had not been a head coach before and it would have been a huge gamble. I'm not quite sure which proven HC you think would have taken this job, but I bet the list is very, very short.

He's looking to be a very good hire for Georgia...

Georgia has more than twice as many people and football players than SC; Richt left the cupboard full at UGA so it's hard to say if their success is due to Smart. I was not in favor of the Muschamp hire and I'm still not, but open to change my mind. I'll tell you one thing, if he doesn't start having an offense I'm going to start staying home from games out of boredom.

Georgia has more than twice as many people and football players than SC; Richt left the cupboard full at UGA so it's hard to say if their success is due to Smart. I was not in favor of the Muschamp hire and I'm still not, but open to change my mind. I'll tell you one thing, if he doesn't start having an offense I'm going to start staying home from games out of boredom.
The scary thing is we are about to play teams that you better be able to score against if you don't want to get run out of the stadium.

Thank you!

I quite on Chad at the right time and now I'm quitting on Roper today in the first quarter and on mUSChamp in the 3rd quarter...

These offensive play calls is nothing but garbage.... We're seeing USC Florida type of team...

I quite on Sparky, Scott, Fig Newton, Horn, Hyman, and Holbroken all at the right time and got in front of the problem before everyone jumped on my bandwagon...
Got it....and I'm sure those aren't the only coaches and teams you quit on....just the ones you are willing to admit.

That's just not true, we had no QBs, didn't have an OT on campus, not one. Richt is a good guy, but he recruited OL like it was an afterthought. Maybe Richt was fired to allow for Kirby to be hired, the UF situation made it easy if that were the case. Muschamp was never going to be the head coach at UGA, if Kirby had gotten away it would likely have been Pruitt. Muschamp was going to be the DC because him and Kirby are buddies. Carolina hired him as head coach which probably saved their friendship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT