ADVERTISEMENT

We sure can get sloppy at timres

We can- but the others teams do as well- and usually we wear them down.

We have a lot to clean up to beat some of the better teams coming our way. One thing is for sure- the team has a lot to work on before the 1st NCAA game.

They need to focus on execution, cleaning up the passing, and I suspect the coaches will have a lot of film they can use over the last 3 games.

We can- but the others teams do as well- and usually we wear them down.

We have a lot to clean up to beat some of the better teams coming our way. One thing is for sure- the team has a lot to work on before the 1st NCAA game.

They need to focus on execution, cleaning up the passing, and I suspect the coaches will have a lot of film they can use over the last 3 games.
Definitely have not played great the last couple of weeks. Lots to clean up but they are a young team that were presason #7 or so. What Dawn has done with them is truly amazing. To put 5 girls in the WNBA draft and then go undefeated again is quite the accomplishment. The rest of the pack all have at least 4 losses.

I think one of the reasons is that Dawn puts in numerous combinations of players who often are confused by the playing styles of other players. For instance, we see an increase in turnovers when Fulwiley is in the game because of her desire to drive the lane among a crowd. They also try to make difficult passes into the bigs down low when it’s too crowded. Then there are the lazy, sloppy passes that get picked off — no excuse for those.

It’s hard to find fault with an undefeated team but the missed open layups and missed baskets from right under the basket drive me crazy.

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT