ADVERTISEMENT

Weather updates during the storm, what are you seeing from your areas????

Here in St Andrews, periods of gusty wind driven rain. One thing i have always enjoyed about tropical systems is just how fresh the air is they bring. Of course that's not worth the price

In rock hill just some rain and slight wind. There was some power out on one side of town. A tree did fall on onenhome crushing a house

Had close to 4" of rain at my location in Darlington county. No power since yesterday evening and some light wind damage. All in all, not too bad here.

Reactions: king ward
Overhyped for sure

Unfortunately this is exactly why they’re going to have a hard time getting people to leave next time. Wilmington, Outer Banks, Myrtle Beach and the Pee Dee area (I guess) were hit pretty hard.

Outside of that we’ve had some strong summer afternoon storms that have been worse. I live in Greenville so I haven’t seen squat yet. They were hyping 5 plus inches. Then 2-5, now 2. My guess is it’ll be .75 in actual rain.

Getting a little nastier in Lancaster, but the rain, while more persistent, still isn't heavy. Just came in from an ice run. Many businesses are closed but the grocery stores are running.

DnKIbrHU0AA_tJU.jpg

DnKIbrJUwAADmSH.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT