ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Jahmar Brown to Gamecock Nation

He’s got lots of offers. I’m sure Rivals will change his rating eventually.

I like hearing these kids say SC has their best interest at heart- our coaches are going to do their best to put them in a position to be successful. I think that rings true to the kid and the parents

Last edited:
Reactions: FORKCOCK
Outstanding athletic ability. Just look at the offer list!

Hope he has an outstanding athletic and academic career at Carolina!

Reactions: Coppertopp
Did you ever see a Gamecock named Skai Moore play? He led our team in tackles as a freshman at 200lbs

I saw, I saw ! You don't doubt people like that.
lets let Jahmar enroll first, but the comparison makes me smile. He's only 351 tackles & 15INT behind Skai at this point so long way to go and lots to look forward to.

Jahmar Brown should be well versed in fundamentals. St Thomas Aquinas has won something like something like 10 of the last 12 Florida State championships in their group. 12-3 in 2017, with 7 shutouts and a 9-3 triple overtime win. They play a national schedule against teams like Moeller and Don Bosco. This year they play Dematha.

They also average something like, only 8 pupils per teacher in their classrooms.

Did you ever see a Gamecock named Skai Moore play? He led our team in tackles as a freshman at 200lbs
Never heard of him, did he play back in the 60's?? But boy he would've been better with a little more size. The tackles #'s are impressive, but kinda points out how many tackles our d-line didn't make the last 4 years.

Defensive lineman never lead the team in tackles. It's always a linebacker or db.
This i know, but ours made very few compared to the norm. Skai was as great player for us, wish we could keep him for a few more years. I just think you need a 6'2 230lb lb in the middle that can handle a little more punishmemt. I would like to see my olb's in the 6'1 215lb range, and fast.

This i know, but ours made very few compared to the norm. Skai was as great player for us, wish we could keep him for a few more years. I just think you need a 6'2 230lb lb in the middle that can handle a little more punishmemt. I would like to see my olb's in the 6'1 215lb range, and fast.
All this because you think a 6’2 200 lb junior in high school is a red flag? The kid will get bigger.

As for your guidelines for college linebackers: 1inch = about 6 pounds. So, you think the ideal difference between OLB and ILB is 1 inch, natural weight, plus 9 pounds of muscle?

All this because you think a 6’2 200 lb junior in high school is a red flag? The kid will get bigger.

As for your guidelines for college linebackers: 1inch = about 6 pounds. So, you think the ideal difference between OLB and ILB is 1 inch, natural weight, plus 9 pounds of muscle?
Never

First off, he is listed at 6'2 200 in the article but 6'1 192 on his rivals profile, and he is probably a junior for 1 more week. Second, i never said anything about a red flag. And you are reinforcing what i said about he needs to get bigger. I hope he comes in and kicks ass, i just said i think he has ideal size for a safety, or needs to put on 20lbs of good weight, 25 if he is at 192. It is possible that he doesn't put on any weight his senior year, maybe has a metabolism through the roof, who knows. Like i said, i am not dogging the kid, i hope he adds the weight, redshirts, and has a great 4 years after. I hope all freshman redshirt, unless they are freaks like Clowney was.

He is not going to be in the middle.. He is a weakside backer with great speed athleticism and he tackles like a demon... We have two highly rated young thumpers to play the middle

He's be 225lbs. quicker than a cat can shake a wet paw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT