ADVERTISEMENT

Well, go ahead and chalk up another SEC baseball series loss

I don't think we will win the series BUT I have hope we will win the series. Hoping for a win tonight to at least stay above 500 in the SEC and then win on Saturday. I hope this series can be the turning point.. I hope the 1 point loss last night showed they can stay with these guys and get a win on the road at UF.

Not even thinking of Omaha.... too much meaningful baseball left to worry about Omaha..

Here's to hoping the players pull together and pull out of their slump. Either way, this should be CH last season in Columbia.

Go Gamecocks.

I hope the 1 point loss last night
giphy.gif

The Sunshine pumpers on here will say losing by 1 run, to Florida, is a Good loss?? Tired of this BS, the same old problem reared its ugly head.. Cant hit, cant do the fundamentals, the only strength on this whole team is the starting rotation.. How can a team with such a recent History of success, Fall so fast?? And you sunshine pumpers will once again say a bounce here and a bounce there, this team is good... NO, a bounce here or a bounce there, this team could also have 17 losses... I sure hope it gets better starting TONITE, but so far it has been a disaster.. PERIOD, so go ahead call me a bandwagon, say i hate the program, but something has got to change.. Unfortunately for CH, the fans (obviously unlike him) high higher expectations than a .500 record in conference (could drop below .500 before the week is out) , a total and complete ass whooping at the hands of the hated Tar Holes, and a series lost to of all people damned clempson!! It needs to turn around NOW, and another one run loss to Florida is not a moral victory!!

giphy.gif

You are wrong about that...Tanner knows his responsibility demands he make the tough choices in a timely manner...You seem to think Ray wont do his job because of friendship...I think a lot more of Tanner than that..Unless this thing gets turned around, i believe Tanner will fire Holbrook's ass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT