ADVERTISEMENT

Well, here ya go: Leaked footage from Mizzou postgame meeting b/w Ray and Champ

MIghtee

Aug 9, 2019
giphy.gif

@MIghtee Laughing That's funny but it mirrors RT's attitude. His mind is a thousand miles away dreaming of dessert bars and how he suckered his way into a buyout by USC and then did the same for a lacklustre FB coach. Who loses? The fans. The athletic dept. Funding for a new coach and projects. USC's athletic image.

Tanner and champ ain't the problem. It's having an OC & DC with no experience at that position getting a mill apiece when they are only qualified as good recruiters and position coaches. That's our only football program problem right now or at least our biggest. Other position coaches not sure about but our open field tackling in space is pathetic as well. only problem I have with champ is not having the guts and the nuts to fire his buddies and demote them and make the changes at OC and DC right now which might happen to the OC coaching job if we don't score many points against kentucky and if not I would put coach Bentley in charge of the offense.

Tanner and champ ain't the problem. It's having an OC & DC with no experience at that position getting a mill apiece when they are only qualified as good recruiters and position coaches. That's our only football program problem right now or at least our biggest. Other position coaches not sure about but our open field tackling in space is pathetic as well. only problem I have with champ is not having the guts and the nuts to fire his buddies and demote them and make the changes at OC and DC right now which might happen to the OC coaching job if we don't score many points against kentucky and if not I would put coach Bentley in charge of the offense.

Disagree. Tanner and WM are the genesis of the problem and the problem.

Can anybody just walk into a soup kitchen and volunteer? And how do you get the glamour position of front line soup dipper?

Can anybody just walk into a soup kitchen and volunteer? And how do you get the glamour position of front line soup dipper?
You should know from all the lines you've waited in.

People also have something called knowledge. I don't think you're familiar with it.
Yes, the predictable fallback - anyone that disagrees with you is an idiot. I worked in an athletic dept. And it's a small world. How about you? What's the source of your knowledge?

Yes, the predictable fallback - anyone that disagrees with you is an idiot. I worked in an athletic dept. And it's a small world. How about you? What's the source of your knowledge?
I didn't make that comment because I disagreed with you....................

Just ask to speak with the head man in charge (HMIC). He/she will put you to work.

I have found one to work at, and will be volunteering the week of Oct. 4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT