ADVERTISEMENT

Well, I don't like the noon start for Sunday's NCAAT for our ladies.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
A lot of fans will go to church, if it were at 4 PM, then I think there would be more SC fans.
This post was edited on 3/28 4:19 AM by Freddie.B.Cocky

Originally posted by Freddie.B.Cocky:

A lot of fans will go to church, if it were at 4 PM, then I think there would be more SC fans.

This post was edited on 3/28 4:19 AM by Freddie.B.Cocky
When are them good Baptists gonna do like the Catholics and start holding Saturday night services for those who can't make it to church on Sunday?
3dsmile.r191677.gif

Other than bitch'n' about EVERYTHING, what exactly, do you like???
And, since when, do you know ANYONE who goes to church???

What, more fans watching on TV? Most going to the game are leaving some time Sunday morning whether the game is at 12 or 4. Even at 4 fans from Columbia would have to leave by around 10 or 11 so the start time isn't going to make a difference. Matter of fact a 4 start may have kept more from driving up there because they would get home later Sunday night.

Originally posted by Kmart84:
What, more fans watching on TV? Most going to the game are leaving some time Sunday morning whether the game is at 12 or 4. Even at 4 fans from Columbia would have to leave by around 10 or 11 so the start time isn't going to make a difference. Matter of fact a 4 start may have kept more from driving up there because they would get home later Sunday night.
Works for us. Just picked up tickets and we are leaving at 7am tomorrow. And Kmart, you are right, if it was at 4p, we wouldn't be making the trip.

Originally posted by Thigh Man:

Other than bitch'n' about EVERYTHING, what exactly, do you like???
And, since when, do you know ANYONE who goes to church???
Tell you what to do, just kiss my big old rusty. Your comment was uncalled for, I was smiply making comment that I feel was relevant to the game. For that matter I go to church, but could easily miss a service. But, the comment was in reference to the general populas, because many people will not miss a service regardless. Plus, it was kind of meant for the USC fans that live in the Greensboro area.

This post was edited on 3/28 1:26 PM by Freddie.B.Cocky

This post was edited on 3/28 1:28 PM by Freddie.B.Cocky

Isn't it funny how people can be total jerks to other people and think it matters if they go to church on Sunday? Go Gamecocks.

Originally posted by cockhornleghorn:
Isn't it funny how people can be total jerks to other people and think it matters if they go to church on Sunday? Go Gamecocks.
Agree.

Originally posted by cockofdawn:
I agree with Freddie but Freddie, the good lord will not mind us missing one Sunday. He knows the situation and he will be there with us. Go COCKS!!!
You're right my friend but like I said, I was more concerned about these people who will not miss a service regardless. But, I can certainly miss a service.

ADVERTISEMENT