ADVERTISEMENT

Well, I guess it was a good season but unforunately

I think we're done now. Winning 2 straight in that place is a tall order. But I hope I'm dead wrong.

It's the umps; not so much the fans. At least, that's what I've observed in the SEC over the past 25 years.

The SEC is loaded with big baseball stadiums, big home crowds with lots of vocal fan support, ex, USC, aTm, Ole Miss, MSU, Arky, LSU, et al. Our guys should be used to the 'Triple AAA' crowds and rabid atmospheres visiting teams encounter at SEC stadiums.

It's the umps; not so much the fans. At least, that's what I've observed in the SEC over the past 25 years.

The SEC is loaded with big baseball stadiums, big home crowds with lots of vocal fan support, ex, USC, aTm, Ole Miss, MSU, Arky, LSU, et al. Our guys should be used to the 'Triple AAA' crowds and rabid atmospheres visiting teams encounter at SEC stadiums.
Its the team. Arky is a damn fine team this year.

Its the team. Arky is a damn fine team this year.
Thanks for compliment. The Hogs are loaded this year, solid pitching, good powerful hitters, extremely talented and deep. Blaine Knight is 12-0 and faced the best Friday night opposing starters in the SEC. Kacey Murphy will be pitching today, who if I remember correctly, only gave up 7th inning single to you guys during a previous meeting. None of that means anything when it comes to today's matchup, but I do like the Hogs chances.

I’m going to tell y’all something you will have no problem believing. clempson just completed a new sheep research facility and it is located right beside their ice cream dispensary. Truth. I saw it with my own eyes.

We cannot continue to walk their hitters. 8BB is way too much. Oh and 2hbp. Sure they are tough outs, but our pitchers have to do a better job of making em earn it. Arkansas is a complete team, playing at home, with a good coach. It will take us playing a couple great games to go along with a few breaks, but I’ve seen it happen before.

Last edited:
Reactions: CarolinaCocky83
Positives from yesterday is we hit the ball solid. They made some good plays and took advantage of all the free bases. Gotta continue stroking it and hope to have a big inning like they had. #LETSGETIT

All the best to the Fighting Gamecocks.Loved it during the 70's when Bob Fulton to opened with "The Fighting Gamecocks are on the air." It's been an uphill season but the fight is still there.I suspect there will be a lot of crow served to the posters who put up all that negativity most of the season. Hope our guys come through with a victory under trying circumstances.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
ADVERTISEMENT