ADVERTISEMENT

Well, might this be an initial crack within the unscarred armor image of IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fl...

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
IMG of course being the elite 5 Star high school football program that recruits the best of the best of those recruited with purpose of preparing those players for the best Div 1-A College Programs out there.

And of course only the elite of such schools even have the slightest of a chance in regards to the 4 and 5 star IMG Graduates that are looking for a scholarship.

Anyway, what say you in regards to the following:

Teacher at elite sports academy accused of having sexual relationship with underage student

And FTR, I merely posted this simply to initiate a Tuesday conversation!! =;-p

Back in my days, I've seen better looking hot teachers than this and the boys would celebrate... A dream come true of any teenage boy....
You really would want your son having sex with a teacher? How about your 16 year old daughter? What kind of loser sleeps with kids.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I see the point of IMG. So they take super highly rated football players...and what? It's not like they're taking 2* guys and developing them into 5* guys. Any kid who goes there is already highly rated and highly recruited.

You really would want your son having sex with a teacher? How about your 16 year old daughter? What kind of loser sleeps with kids.
Obviously I wouldn't want that, but the premise was this would be a crack in the armor of IMG. I don't see how that would keep 18 year old boys from wanting to go there. I don't see any damage to IMG from this revelation.

Reactions: chief2791
IMG of course being the elite 5 Star high school football program that recruits the best of the best of those recruited with purpose of preparing those players for the best Div 1-A College Programs out there.

And of course only the elite of such schools even have the slightest of a chance in regards to the 4 and 5 star IMG Graduates that are looking for a scholarship.

Anyway, what say you in regards to the following:

Teacher at elite sports academy accused of having sexual relationship with underage student

That is the improper, illicit behavior of ONE staff member and the administration did the appropriate thing by immediately suspending the teacher and notifying the authorities. Not a chink in the armor of that sports academy in any way.

Now, if IMG had been pimping out teachers to the athletes as a recruiting strategy? Then, I think you might have been onto something.

Reactions: chief2791
Obviously I wouldn't want that, but the premise was this would be a crack in the armor of IMG. I don't see how that would keep 18 year old boys from wanting to go there. I don't see any damage to IMG from this revelation.
That is the improper, illicit behavior of ONE staff member and the administration did the appropriate thing by immediately suspending the teacher and notifying the authorities. Not a chink in the armor of that sports academy in any way.

Now, if IMG had been pimping out teachers to the athletes as a recruiting strategy? Then, I think you might have been onto something.

Come on now fellas! I ended that post w/ the following...

In addition, that very article ended with following paragraph(s)...

"As soon as school leadership was made aware of the alleged sexual incident between Ms. Anderson and a student, we immediately suspended Ms. Anderson, contacted the student’s family, and reported the incident to local authorities. We terminated Ms. Anderson’s employment the following day. Given there is an active law enforcement investigation, we are unable to share additional details at this time. Our focus now is on providing support for our student and his family."

In all honesty, not a big deal here in the slightest, no matter how ya look at it!!

Later guys!

Come on now fellas! I ended that post w/ the following...

In addition, that very article ended with following paragraph(s)...

"As soon as school leadership was made aware of the alleged sexual incident between Ms. Anderson and a student, we immediately suspended Ms. Anderson, contacted the student’s family, and reported the incident to local authorities. We terminated Ms. Anderson’s employment the following day. Given there is an active law enforcement investigation, we are unable to share additional details at this time. Our focus now is on providing support for our student and his family."

In all honesty, not a big deal here in the slightest, no matter how ya look at it!!

Later guys!
I was just agreeing with you, but answering "might this be a crack?" with a resounding "no". I think a bigger deal is the state of California stepping in and banning California high schools from playing IMG.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I was just agreeing with you, but answering "might this be a crack?" with a resounding "no". I think a bigger deal is the state of California stepping in and banning California high schools from playing IMG.
A similar situation occurred here in Lexington, KY. 20 - 25 years ago Lexington Catholic was "recruiting" every decent athlete in Fayette and the surrounding counties. Then, thoroughly cleaning the clock of every public school within 100 miles. The Fayette County School Superintendent barred FC schools from scheduling LexCath.

The situation resolved itself when Lexington Christian Academy formed and beat LexCath at their own game (along with beating LexCath like a rented mule).

17 year old boys cannot get pregnant. That was the reasoning for years that gave women teachers a slap on the wrist and male teachers were buried below the court house. In the cases involving boys many people viewed it as sex education. Also I observed that the hotter the teacher the lighter the slap. Things started changing with the Mary Kay Letourneau case.
I can't believe that anyone would disagree that sexual exploitation of children is a horrible, scarring crime creating psychological and emotional damage that can last a lifetime. The punishment should be severe.

Reactions: Pauliecock
Someone mentioned California had barred schools from scheduling IMG. Are there no elite athletic academies in California?

By all appearances it seems disingenuous.

Back in my days, I've seen better looking hot teachers than this and the boys would celebrate... A dream come true of any teenage boy....
Well, strippers are often just dolled up average girls. I'll bet she could clean up quite a bit. Even so, sometimes a good grade is the reward. That was the case with one teacher when I was in high school. She taught general math and a few guys I knew turned their Fs into Cs by "trimming her hedges". 😉 I would have taken the F before fooling around with that bag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT