ADVERTISEMENT

Well since the MBB is still unwatchable …

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
I highly recommend watching a few Hornets games . They are super fun to watch even if they lose . They battled down to the wire against the Defending Champs tonight and lost on a last Second Giannis layup . One of the best games I’ve seen in years . Lamelo Ball and Miles Bridge are just so fun to watch together . They might barely make the playoffs but they are fun as hell to watch . Lamelo is definitely the real deal .

Been a huge Hornets fan all my life and couldn't agree more, the Bugs are a lot of fun right now. They adopted the model I wish USC sports would: field an entertaining team, and people will come watch regardless of result. Our bad teams are not just bad, but also extremely boring, and it's just difficult to get up for that.

Been a huge Hornets fan all my life and couldn't agree more, the Bugs are a lot of fun right now. They adopted the model I wish USC sports would: field an entertaining team, and people will come watch regardless of result. Our bad teams are not just bad, but also extremely boring, and it's just difficult to get up for that.

That game tonight was phenomenal. I knew as soon as Giannis caught that ball with a full head of steam it was over . He’s just a freakish athlete . Yeah bro I hope they can keep this going . I hope MJ doesn’t get cheap and let Bridges get away . Someone else is gonna offer him a max deal . I’m also afraid that as soon as Lamelo’s rookie deal is up he’s a laker . Hopefully not . They are really fun to watch .

Reactions: CarolinaBro
That game tonight was phenomenal. I knew as soon as Giannis caught that ball with a full head of steam it was over . He’s just a freakish athlete . Yeah bro I hope they can keep this going . I hope MJ doesn’t get cheap and let Bridges get away . Someone else is gonna offer him a max deal . I’m also afraid that as soon as Lamelo’s rookie deal is up he’s a laker . Hopefully not . They are really fun to watch .
I thought he was a laker before and they cut him loose?

JMO...but what makes a play entertaining, is when it works....when plays don't work, to the fans it's a stupid, idioti. Play. I think most fans would watch if we picked up 10 to 15 yards a carry up the middle....in fact , the fanbase would chastise the coach if went away from it if it was working.

I thought he was a laker before and they cut him loose?

That was his older brother Lonzo . The Lakers traded him to New Orleans and he signed a massive free agency deal with the bulls last year . He’s a very solid player as well but Lamelo is a far better and he just turned 20 years old . He’s a franchise player

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No offense to you, but you have to love the sport to be able to tolerate all the politics involved. Not for me!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No offense to you, but you have to love the sport to be able to tolerate all the politics involved. Not for me!

I tune out all the politics on both sides of the table . No matter which side you lean you’re being lied to . Both parties are just lining their pockets at the expense of hardworking people . If you believe for one minute ANY of them give a damn about you are me you are blind my friend . . I just enjoy the game , none of the other stuff on either side enters the equation for me . To each his own I guess

Reactions: Lowcountry1
You are transposing the politics of a few on everyone. The Hornets haven't been really involved in any politics. Unless, you are mad that Jordan gave a boatload of money to Black Lives Matter.

I highly recommend watching a few Hornets games . They are super fun to watch even if they lose . They battled down to the wire against the Defending Champs tonight and lost on a last Second Giannis layup . One of the best games I’ve seen in years . Lamelo Ball and Miles Bridge are just so fun to watch together . They might barely make the playoffs but they are fun as hell to watch . Lamelo is definitely the real deal .
The Hornets should be a playoff team this year and I think they are the development of one big from really being a title contender. They should be able to sign Bridges below the max. A good comp for Bridges is John Collins from Atlanta. They were able to sign him for 25 mil a year. Collins wanted max, but the dust settled at a little below that.

Last edited:
The Hornets should be a playoff team this year and I think they are the development of one big of really being a title contender. They should be able to sign Bridges below the max. A good comp for Bridges is John Collins from Atlanta. They were able to sign him for 25 mil a year. Collins wanted max, but the dust settled at a little below that.

Agreed !! I really think they would have made some noise in the East if not for the injuries to Lamelo and Hayward . I really like Hayward but he’s Mr Glass , at some point he’s gonna get hurt . I really think at this point in the season Kelly Oubre has outplayed him . Way more athletic and an big upgrade defensively . That was a solid pickup . Just hope they can keep this unit together .

Agreed !! I really think they would have made some noise in the East if not for the injuries to Lamelo and Hayward . I really like Hayward but he’s Mr Glass , at some point he’s gonna get hurt . I really think at this point in the season Kelly Oubre has outplayed him . Way more athletic and an big upgrade defensively . That was a solid pickup . Just hope they can keep this unit together .
Borrego will probably never do it, but I think Cody Martin should be in the starting lineup. He is that dog defender that every championship level team needs. Rozier is a far better offensive player and makes big time money. However, if he could accept a sixth man role like a Ginobili, that could really take this team up a notch. The Warriors, Steph especially, really struggled when we had Martin and Oubre pressuring the ball and harassing shooters.

I tune out all the politics on both sides of the table . No matter which side you lean you’re being lied to . Both parties are just lining their pockets at the expense of hardworking people . If you believe for one minute ANY of them give a damn about you are me you are blind my friend . . I just enjoy the game , none of the other stuff on either side enters the equation for me . To each his own I guess
That's kinda what I said when I quoted "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". And I do not "behold" pro basketball.

That's kinda what I said when I quoted "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". And I do not "behold" pro basketball.
Basketball is Basketball. Never understood people that have any interest in a sport, but don't don't like professional version of it. Carry on watching us get blitzed by the likes of Coastal Carolina though.

Borrego will probably never do it, but I think Cody Martin should be in the starting lineup. He is that dog defender that every championship level team needs. Rozier is a far better offensive player and makes big time money. However, if he could accept a sixth man role like a Ginobili, that could really take this team up a notch. The Warriors, Steph especially, really struggled when we had Martin and Oubre pressuring the ball and harassing shooters.

Yeah Martin is a bulldog defensively . Mcdaniels has played well defensively as well . Kinda surprised Bouknight hasn’t seen more minutes . It’s a pretty loaded backcourt so not surprised . I was a little surprised they didn’t draft a rim protector since that’s been the Achilles heel the last few years . They have drafted well recently which is quite a change considering the amount of 1st rounds busts in the last decade . MKG , Zeller , Kaminsky , Monk , Etc etc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT