ADVERTISEMENT

Well This Is F-ing Scary

Sign me up. I can spy on something/someone while doing my normal life. I'm guessing there's some extra income involved.

Well damn, My identify has been exposed.
All posts have now been comprised.
Hello, let me introduce myself, The name is Bourne, Jason.

How do you think we shut down Dark Side virtually overnight after the pipeline attack. We have the most advanced cyber warfare team in the world. We can literally shut down the internet of entire countries any time we want- we did it a few years ago to North Korea and kind of swept it under the rug like “maybe we did it, or maybe they just had glitch, maybe “”it was just some 15 year old in a Guy Fawkes mask””… impossible to know really”..

Yeah that is likely- Obama issues a warning to N Korea, promises retaliation for hacking Sony, the next day their internet goes dark, I am sure it was just coincidental timing.

Reactions: rogue cock
Wonder if Newsweek lists the Aerospace contractors in this. As it is relative to the fact that the DOD has contracted its entire Research and Development since the 1950s.

Also want to add, that most and I would say 90-95% of DOD Contractors are former military members. Most Contractors like to hire ex military because of the active security clearances they already have.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT