ADVERTISEMENT

We've talked about a lot of players; but

Poultry King

Sep 15, 2008
the TEs on this team are very good and plentiful

Hurst we know about...
August seems to catch everything thrown his way...
Pollard looked like a matchup nightmare at Spring Game...
Markway was a reliable receiver and a punishing runner afterwards...always fell forward...

I have not heard much about two TE sets; or Pollard / Markway lined up as H Back.

Reactions: jimnasium
What about Crosby?? He is probably the most athletically gifted among them

Jake will need them. We are blessed to have them.

Offense is going to come down to the O-Line. I like moving Zach to RT to power the run game because I think with our stable of backs it will really help our run game and help Jake as well. Pass protection is going to be key though... 3 second or 5 seconds could be the difference in 3 to 5 wins as well.

Reactions: jonesz21
I just hope we can teach
Offense is going to come down to the O-Line. I like moving Zach to RT to power the run game because I think with our stable of backs it will really help our run game and help Jake as well. Pass protection is going to be key though... 3 second or 5 seconds could be the difference in 3 to 5 wins as well.

Both lines will be the key to a great season

I just hope we can teach

Both lines will be the key to a great season
You're right, I'm just more confident in the D-Line overall... they need to get more pressure but there is IMO more talent there as well.

0U6B8ih.jpg

Fav pic of Crosby, scoring vs UT last year. Don't miss Pharoh Cooper in the background in the Rams jacket haha

Reactions: 92Pony and BigTomE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT